Untitled Part 23.

Spring break was finally here.

One of their friends suggested going somewhere since there's a beach about five hours from here.

Which was a good idea.

Katrina ended up asking one of his siblings to housesit.

Hayden didn't feel comfortable wearing a bathing suit because of his lower region and the fact that it a lot deal with, he doesn't want surgery btw.

Fang didn't have that issue despite being trans because he got top surgery, he doesn't have bottom surgery yet but it's not a huge for him. 

Wren doesn't have to worry since doesn't have any of that but he's still a trans person.

Basically 

Hayden isn't trans but also not cis but identifies as a cis man.

Fang is trans but identifies as a man.

Wren is trans but doesn't identifies as a man, they are nonbinary.

None of their friends understand this at all since they are cis but they are willing to learn.

 Axel came with them because none of his friends were doing anything.

They put their money together to rent a place .

Their spring break was three whole weeks.

"Okay I made a list of each room everyone will be staying in. "Said Hayden.

They let Hayden be in charge of this because the Bingo thing also he's good at being in charge despite being the youngest of his roommates and his family.

The youngest person however was Hayden, he has a summer birthday(if I said it was spring change it.)

While Erik is the oldest.

Their friend groups are all now friends.

"Erik and Wren are both sharing a room with Joel and Haru."

"Fang is sharing a room with Axel, Jan and Simona"

"Daphna and Tasha are sharing a room with Valentine and Katrina"

 "Which leaves me and Kasey to a room for ourselves."

"Leaving me with the old married couple. "Said Tasha.

"Hey we're not a old married couple. "Said Katrina.

"Out of all of us you two are the old married couple. "Said Simona.

"How so. "Said Valentine.

"Well Joel and Haru are the horny couple. "Said Jan.

"Hey. "Said Joel.

"We're not the horny couple. "Said Haru.

"Anyway, Wren and Erik are the fairy tale romance. "Said Jan.

"Kasey and Hayden aren't a couple yet. "Said Tasha.

"I know Fang and Axel are hooking up don't deny it bro. "Said Wren.

"We're seeing each other but there's no hooking up. "Said Fang.

"It will happen when it happens. "Said Axel.

"Katrina and Valentine are the old married couple but not the I hate my wife old married couple they are the kindly old couple who cause chaos in the old folk home believe me I work with old people for living I have seen both couples before. "Said Hayden. 

"The kindly old couple from a cartoon that you end up caring more than the main character's story. "Said Erik.

"Like when the grandmother character gets a boyfriend who's the kindly old man who collects stamps." Said Simona.

"We had to deal with three years of pinning so we're allow to say this. "Said Joel.