Untitled Part 59..

The bachelor's parties.

Katrina was dressed and ready.

He was staying at his friend Simona's house because that where his wedding party was staying at.

They weren't staying at Joel's house because that's where Valentine and his wedding party is because Haru is Valentine's best man and Joel is Katrina's best man.

Going to get food was nice and then they went to the spa.

"I needed this. "Said Katrina.

"Well the beauty of knowing someone who works at one of these places who also knows about deals is a wonderful thing ."Said Simona.

Joel was the one planning this whole thing but Simona was helping since she's a wedding party maid or groom's maid.

the third person Katrina asked was Hayden because he thinks of him as his friend also he doesn't any other longtime friends.

Also Hayden likes selfcare and he's a nurse who's on his feet all day at work he needed to relax.

"We all needed this. "Said Hayden.

Meanwhile

(Just a heads up Valentine is now a basketball coach.)

They just ate and now are at the batting cages.

Valentine went to check on Katrina.

He got a text message saying he's getting a massage and told him they need to come here one day.

Then they went back it Haru and Joel's house.

They watch tv and ate snacks.

His wedding party court is- Haru his best man.

Then you have Kasey- groomsman.

He didn't invite Daphne because Baseball isn't her thing she's more into soccer and hockey.

So he added Wren because they have been getting along well- Wren is a person of honor because Wren is nonbinary.

Neither grooms asked their siblings because none of them wanted to be in it.

They have a two flower people and two ring bearers.

The flower people are- One of Valentine's nieces and Katrina's nephew.

The ring bearers are one of Valentine's nephews and one of Katrina's nieces(she's one of Jordan's soon to stepchildren but she like her brother will never be his stepchildren they will just be his children they already think of him as their other dad even calling him dad and well basically everyone in  Katrina's family thinks of those two kids as family.)

Katrina's other niece Kailey is just a baby so she can't be in the wedding- she's sixth months old now.

Flashback.

"My mom told us to arrived there in a hour. "Said Katrina.

"I will sent a reminder on my phone. "Said Hayden.

Those two both have to go to some restaurant because it would be the first time everyone would be meeting Kailey.

Kailey Mei Makamota.

She's adopted- Japanese American.

Her siblings couldn't wait for her to be born.

She's Nicolette and Jordan's child.

Which means she's the niece of both Hayden and Katrina.

 End of flashback.