Untitled Part 57

Katrina was given medicine and soup.

"I'm going to rub this stuff on your chest okay. "Said Valentine.

so he did.

Katrina went to go lay down.

Valentine hopes it's just the regular flu because the last time Katrina got really sick he had get surgery to have a organ removed.

That was back before they got together when Valentine thought that Katrina was playing with his feelings but really he was scared that Valentine would reject him because he didn't believe someone like Valentine would want to be with him because Valentine is a jock.

Valentine and Katrina really love each other a lot and they can't wait to be married.

The next day Katrina felt a lot better.

He was busy sewing something for work.

He needed a human model and the only person free was Simona.

She's a beautician because even those she dreamed of being a fashion designer doing hair and makeup is also part of that dream.

"So how are you. "Said Katrina.

"Good how's the wedding planning going. "Said Simona.

"Good , having the reception at a hall in Chinatown because Valentine thought it would be fun also this building is huge. "Said Katrina.

The food will be a mix of French, Japanese, Chinese and Mexican.

One of Katrina's old coworkers works at a different French place and gave him a discount also the owner hates his former boss because he's her ex who allowed her to get fired at a place they use to work at.

The desserts are French since not everyone likes French food.

There's something for everyone there.

Katrina and Valentine had this jar they labeled- Wedding fund.

Everyday they find any money on the ground or while cleaning goes in that jar, any change they get goes in that jar.

Then they take it to a Coin start and cash it in and the process starts over again.

Katrina was going to make his own wedding outfit but got talked out of it because he deserves for someone else to do the work.

Also the flipped a coin to see who's last name they are - it landed on heads but Katrina still using his last name for work.

They did end up changing the wedding colors to jewel tones to match the wedding parties outfits.

"Now hold still. "Said Katrina.

The outfit he's making is a dress with a bunch of flowers on it that looks like something a sunflower queen would wear, he chose Simona to be the model because she's the inspire for this since she loves sunflowers and this looks like something she would wear.

The outfit is a dress with a bunch of flowers and it's paired with a jacket he made, the jacket is brown with a jeweled flower on the back, he glued so many stones he had from this little box of them..

He took photos once he was done and put the dress on a dress form and will then put in in a garment bag to show it off at work.

He made lunch, they chatted some more before she left to go home.

There was also planning for the bachelor's parties.

For Katrina his wedding party wants to take him to this one French styled restaurant that just opened and then to a spa since he's into that kind of stuff.

As for Valentine his wedding party is taking him to the batting cages, then to this book themed restaurant since he likes that kind of stuff.

Valentine is a jock and a bookworm.

Katrina never been into sports, his parents did sign him up for soccer as a kid but he sucked so much at it, he's good at basketball only because he's tall and has strong legs, running from bullies will do that to you.

Also he's good at ducking and his reason for that was because he's a six ft three guy who wears shoes with a heel on them.

He did try out when he was younger because his brother Jaylen played basketball and said how fun it was.

Katrina had fun but then the kids who's parents taught them nothing but hate showed up and he quit.

He told Valentine about it and all he could say is "Well when we have kids we will teach them to be kind to others."

Katrina wants to be a dad despite all the bullying he dealt with during his youth.