Untitled Part 75

Valentine called into work saying he's would be out for a couple days due to be sick.

Katrina called into work say he would be busy for a couple days but will be back soon.

The next day.

Valentine was still sick.

Katrina made him some homemade soup and put some some ginger in there because Valentine also had a cough.

He only vomited once today.

Valentine normally doesn't get sick a lot but here he was.

He was able to take a shower and put on clean clothes.

The bedding was changed to clean ones and the room was dusted so that Valentine wouldn't get anymore sicker than he already was.

Meanwhile.

"Thanks for letting us stay here. "Said Hayden.

"No problem. "Said Juda.

Hayden and Kasey don't like having to bring Knox outside unless they have to since his immune system isn't strong enough to be around a bunch of people.

Kasey was holding Knox.

Knox has all of his important shots.

There was a lot of stuff that was brought over here luckily Kasey and Hayden had that covered.

 Kasey was on his laptop in his old room because he had work he still had to do later on.

Hayden was feeding Knox once that was over he was watching something on his laptop and checking in with work.

A week later and Valentine was fine so everyone could go back home.

Katrina was in the basement working some sketches for a line he had.

Basically this line was inspired by over the top fashion.

Katrina thought about his own fashion style.

Flashback.

Katrina's outfit- black ripped jeans over a pair of purple tights, a black tank top under blue and purple shirt he thrifted and  diy himself paired with black ankle platform boots and a wide brim hat, his jacket was a purple denim one, some fake tapers, fingerless gloves, a choker with a bunch of chains on it. some bracelets, and he had on dark makeup and a nude lip.

His jeans also had chains on it and his nails were painted purple.

"Look it's Katrina the freak."

Katrina rolled his eyes.

Meeting his friend Joel at his locker.

Joel is in a purple Pokémon shirt, some orange jeans and black sneakers, a grey hoodie, a orange and purple beanie was half way on his head, he wore assortment of bracelets, and necklace with robot charm on it.

As for makeup- black eyeliner, brown eyeliner and black painted nails.

His eyeglasses were thick rimmed.

Simona met up with them.

Her outfit- short sleeved collarless yellow button up, a brown skirt, black combat boots, some sunflower hairclips and a brown denim jacket.

Nude lip, yellow eyeshadow that kind of looked gold, peach painted nails, heart shaped earring, a tattoo choker and some some bracelets.

Her glasses were just standard boring ones, she use to wear thick soda bottle looking ones but stopped wearing them.

Her hair is in braided buns held together by yellow hair ties.

"I got called a freak again what else is new. "Said Katrina.