Untitled Part 41

"Nope not going. "Said Katrina, they were Haru and Joel's place, they moved out of Tasha's apartment after talking it over, she moved in with a friend of her and those two got a place.

"But it could be fun. "Said Valentine.

"Yeah. "Said Haru.

"Why do you hate us. "Said Joel.

"It's just a reunion . "Said Valentine.

"You can say that when you were popular in high school which me, Simona and Katrina weren't "Said Joel.

"My prom  date left me to go get high the bathroom while I sat next to the Christian kid who's mother tried to ban Halloween and tacos from the school. "Said Katrina.

Basically Katrina, Joel and Simona despite how awesome they are weren't popular in high school.

"I'm still shock you were consider unpopular in high school. "Said Valentine.

"I had a long red wolf cut hairstyle, acne braces and played the violin none of that screamed cool to anyone but me and my friend group. "Said Katrina.

"I got a backpack thrown at me for reminding the English teacher we had homework. "Said Joel.

"And now you're a English teacher with a bunch of friends. "Said Haru.

(I forgot to mention that before Haru and Joel got together they had kissed once before it was when they were working on a project for the art club during freshman when they exchanged numbers basically but nothing came of that until senior year. )

"Fine. "Said Katrina.

So they went to the reunion.

The school was the same and sadly so were some of the former student.

Katrina did find out that Christian kid who's mom tried to ban Halloween is now a Atheist with a history degree and has no contact with her parents.

Most people think that the people who bullied them were going to end up divorced or in a dead in end job or looking like the people they bullied.

Well of the people who made Katrina and Joel's lives a living hell were successful, big shocker the rich kids became richer and the low income bullies became successful garagemen or car repair people.

Meanwhile Katrina got booted out of his internship and works as a host at a restaurant, surely one day he'll be using his degree to it's full purpose, he also hasn't sewed in a while because he hasn't been inspired.

Someone made a PowerPoint showing photos from their high school years only the person who made the og one was this nerd guy who also was jerk to all the girls and gay kids who were apart of the science club.

So they got someone else to make it.

a photo of Katrina showed up in formal wear holding his violin because at the time their photo was taken he was apart of the school's performance band which was different then the marching band.

Joel played tennis and was in the marching band during high school.

Performance band was all cellos, violas, piano players and violin players were in.

Katrina knows how to play three instruments-guitar, piano and violin.

In said photo his hair is a red long wolf cut in a somewhat ponytail, he's smiling his bands on his braces were black and he's wearing Black dress pants, black dress shoes and a white button up with a necktie and black suit vest.

Every pimple and black head looked bigger than they did back then.

"Look it's nerdy Kat. "

Katrina wanted to leave right now but didn't.

There were awards giving.

Most successful, who changed the most, etc.

One of single girls there tried to flirt with Valentine.

"Sorry I didn't attend this school my boyfriend and my friend did. "Said Valentine.

A guy also tired flirting with Valentine and got the same answer only he asked who the boyfriend was.

"Katrina Makamota. "Said Valentine.

"How much did he pay you to be his date. "

"Nothing he's my actually boyfriend, he's pretty awesome. "

This shocked this guy.

The thing is Katrina had boyfriends before Valentine but none of them wanted to be seen with him since he was seen as a loser.