Untitled Part 8

Meanwhile.

"I'm taking you to see a doctor. "Said Erik.

Harper was being checked on .

A normal stomach virus.

Erik was worried about his best friend those what if it was something else.

Meanwhile.

Valentine was standing still as Katrina was sewing stuff and pinning stuff.

Katrina took some photos of the final project and used his photo printer to put them into his folder for class.

They were in a little clear bag for safety.

"Now lets do your hair and makeup so I can get some more shoots for my project. "Said Katrina.

He did just that.

The project was taking photos of your design.

"If I do well I could get this internship to work at Madam Lee's fashion company. "Said Katrina.

Madam Somin Lee is this Chinese Korean American Fashion lady, she built her company from the ground up, a woman from humble beginning growing up in New York's China town, made her dreams reality, she's against fast fashion and factories.

"I hope you get it you're so creative. "Said Valentine who had just washed his face and got dressed in comfortable clothes.

Valentine is always in awe of everything Katrina's makes fashion and makeup wise.

"I hope so too. "Said Katrina.

"How did I get so lucky to be with one of the hottest most creative guys on campus. "Said Valentine.

They kissed.

"I'm creative in other ways. "Said Katrina.

Later on Halloween came about.

Katrina was still waiting to see if he got into that internship.

Sadly he did not but his former friend Damon did.

Damon is a costume fashion major and he dresses in the most preppy man who listens to Swift guy ever, also he's the type to only hang around Katrina to show that he has Asian friends.

His looks for his projects were boring even the teacher said so.

Katrina was so sad that he changed out of his costume and went to go watch tv.

Damon bragged about it in class and mainly in front of Katrina.

"You might have basketball boyfriend but I got to be a internship you always wanted maybe if you hang around me and ditched Valentine you would get to live your dreams. "Said Damon.

Well turns out Damon basically caused problems again.

Katrina found out he got the internship.

"I got the internship . "Said Katrina.

"I'm so happy for you I knew you could do it. "Said Valentine .

"Oh my god that's awesome. "Said Erik.

Harper just made a happy noise.

Katrina got dressed and did his hair and makeup again.

He was so happy.

The four of them went to a party and met up with their friend groups that kind of blended into one big one.