Untitled Part 3

Katrina was siting down at a coffee shop wondering when his blind date would arrived once he saw Valentine there he panicked and left out the back door.

He called Joel telling him why did he do that.

"Everyone was tired you of two pinning so we decided to end the pinning. "Said Joel.

"Don't do that again and like I said Valentine isn't in me even if someone said he is. "Said Katrina.

"I just want you to be happy we both use to say that we wish we both had boyfriends. "Said Joel.

"I know this but Valentine isn't into me. "Said Katrina.

Meanwhile.

Valentine was looking for his date and felt sad that he was stood up.

So he went home.

Katrina acted like nothing happened then he saw how sad Valentine looked.

"What's wrong. "Said Katrina.

"My friend set me up on a date with someone and I was stood up. "Said Valentine.

Valentine felt sad.

"Well maybe it's for the best were you even looking forward to this. "Said Katrina.

"Kind of maybe then I would move on from my crush. "Said Valentine.

He wondered who his crush was on.

"It's not like he would be into me anyway. "Said Valentine.

"I say the same thing about my crush. "Said Katrina.

"What kind of guy wouldn't be into you. "Said Valentine.

"A tall one with brown eyes who plays sports. "Said Katrina.

"Well he's a loser than ."Said Valentine.

"He's not a loser he's one of the best guys I know, he gets along with everyone even people who normally would hate him find him charming but I'm scared if I tell him it might ruin our friendship. "Said Katrina.

"Lets both say the name of crushes like we're cleaning the air. "Said Valentine.

"Okay. "Said Katrina.

So they did and then looked at each other.

"I also was the one who stood you up I was scared that once you saw it was me you would run off. "Said Katrina.

Valentine went to his room and closed the door.

Katrina knew this was bad but what can he do now.

"I'm sorry. "Said Katrina.

"Go away . "Said Valentine.

"Okay. "Said Katrina.

Katrina went to his room and fell asleep.

Valentine left his room to go eat something.

He assumed Katrina would want to talk to him not like he wanted to talk to him.

Maybe he should of never told his friends about his crush.

Then maybe he wouldn't be hurting.

He heard some flushing, then heard it again then heard Katrina groaning in pain and vomiting.

He went to check on him.

Everything was hurting.

Katrina was on the bathroom floor in too much pain to get up.

Turns out Katrina had appendicitis and had to go into surgery.

He's still on his parents' insurance and they have very good insurance.

Valentine was asked to take care of Katrina which he did.

Valentine informed Katrina's family who did come over to check on him.

Valentine was mad at his friends but right now he had to take care of Katrina he was mad at him but he had to take care of him since he was the one who took him to the hospital and he still likes him.

Katrina felt bad for ditching Valentine but he was so scared that their friendship would be ruin that he ended up ruining it himself, he was use to be the last guy to be asked out, the guy your friends dare you to ask out on a date.

A few days later.

"I didn't want to ruin our friendship, I thought a guy like you wouldn't want to date me. "Said Katrina.

"Why. "Said Valentine.

"Because look at you, you're well liked, get along with everyone even people you don't like, you're openminded, handsome and you can cook also you're a awesome friend, I felt like you wouldn't want me I was just the loser punk guy. "Said Katrina.

Valentine hugged him.

"You're forgiven ."Said Valentine.

Then they looked at each other.

"So you like me. "Said Katrina.

"'Yes look at you you're the best person I know who's not related to me just don't tell my friends . "Said Valentine.

"Now what. "Said Katrina.

"Well we like each other. "Said Valentine.

"Right now I just want sleep we can talk about this later. "Said Katrina.

Valentine ended up laying there with him.

They were awoken by the sounds of Harper opening the front door and Erik carrying bags inside.

Their roommates know nothing.

But once they found out.

"Finally. "Said Erik.

"Wait you two knew, "Said Valentine.

"We saw how you two looked at each other. "Said Harper.

Then they asked if those two like each other.

"No. "Said Erik.

"No . "Said Harper.