Chapter 1

Duan Hengye felt his body lighten. When he came back to his senses, he was already suspended in the air. For some reason, he felt unusually calm at this moment. Duan Hengye looked at the blood-soaked man in his childhood friend's arms with disgust. Then, he realized clearly that he had gotten himself a free lunch.

"Duan Hengye … Hengye, hold on a little longer …" This was the first time Duan Hengye had seen such a panicked expression on his childhood friend's face. His whole body trembled as he muttered, "Hold on a little longer. The doctor, uncle, and auntie … They'll be here soon."

Uncle and auntie? Duan Hengye, who was suspended in the air, trembled when he heard these words. Then, Duan Hengye felt the pain again. In just a moment, he floated back into his own body. The blood-soaked man still had his eyes closed, but he mumbled, "… No, it's embarrassing." Then, his consciousness completely sank into darkness.

As the youngest son of an ancient martial arts family, it was really embarrassing to be stabbed to death by a lunatic.

Duan Hengye felt that he had slept for a long time, but it also felt like it had happened in the blink of an eye.

When he opened his eyes again, the pain had completely disappeared from his body. But … why was his hand raised so high, and it seemed like he was holding something … Duan Hengye, who had not yet recovered, could not help but raise his head to take a look. Eh, it's a wine cup?

And it's a full wine cup that's being poured.

Duan Hengye could not help but look down at the wine cup. After the dark red wine left the cup, it gathered into a thin stream and poured into the long chestnut hair of a woman. The fragrance of the wine assaulted his senses. The woman's hair was loose, and she was wearing a white fishtail dress. After the wine was poured on her, her hair was all stuck to her face. Her dress was also dyed so badly that it was unbearable to look at. She looked abnormally embarrassed.

How could this man bully a girl? How ungentlemanly!

Wait a minute … Duan Hengye finally realized that the person who was bullying her was himself!

The wine glass in Duan Hengye's hand was not small to begin with. It was only after the large glass of red wine was poured over the woman's head that he finally came back to his senses and stopped.

It was also at this moment that Duan Hengye noticed that he was currently in a ridiculously large hall … It could even be said that he couldn't see the end of it with a single glance. The main color of the hall was silver, and it looked very futuristic. Just now, when he was pouring the wine, no one in the hall spoke. The atmosphere was so quiet that it was a little strange. It wasn't until Duan Hengye emptied the wine in his hand that someone in the hall slowly began to clap.

Accompanied by that strange applause, Duan Hangye's arm also retracted in slow motion. He subconsciously looked in the direction of the applause and saw a voluptuous woman in a dark purple gown standing not far away. There was also the dazzling silver crown on her head.

"Sigh … Professor Duan really scared me just now. Little girls still want to save face. You should've just reasoned with her a little. There's no need to do this. "Although the woman's face was full of excitement, her mouth was still hypocritical. After she finished speaking, the woman seemed to have noticed the strange atmosphere and smiled. She waved her hand and said, "Okay, okay, let's continue the banquet. There's no need to mind this little episode. "