Chapter 90

Although they had weapons in their hands, the lethality of those weapons could not compare to the lethality of a mecha. After Duan Hengye entered the cockpit, the mecha was surrounded by dozens of men in black. All kinds of weapons were aimed at his position, but no one dared to move for a long time.

Everyone in the Galaxy knew that Duan Hengye did not have spiritual power, so when they saw him in the mecha, they were subconsciously willing to believe that Duan Hengye was only using the mecha as a temporary hiding place. In short … there was no way he could have successfully activated the mecha.

"Block the exits!" The leader of the men in black waved his hand behind him as he ordered. As soon as he gave the order, a dozen men immediately surrounded the exits at the bottom of the mecha.

In fact, there were several mecha pilots on this starship, but at this time, another unknown mecha was about to reach their position. Because of technical reasons, they could not determine who was in the mecha for the time being.

But now, the starship had entered level one alert mode, and everyone who could pilot the mecha had been sent out — no one had expected Duan Hengye to be hiding a mecha activation badge on his person.

Unfortunately, Duan Hengye was destined to disappoint these people.

There was no doubt that Duan Hengye was very talented in the field of mecha piloting. Right now, he was in an intermediate mecha, and with Duan Hengye's spiritual power, he could easily control the mecha above his level. With his extremely high spiritual power and Meng Jinhuai as his special teacher, after a period of practice, Duan Hengye's skill level had already surpassed most of the mecha pilots in the Galaxy.

In addition to his talent, Duan Hengye was also an exceptionally hardworking person. Recently, whenever he had free time, Duan Hengye would go to the Research Institute to practice. So now, it was no exaggeration to say that Duan Hengye had already developed muscle memory for some of the basic mecha skills.

Sitting in the cockpit, Duan Hengye pursed his lips tightly. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw that he was surrounded by a group of people, but he was not the least bit nervous. Duan Hengye's eyes kept darting between the screens, and his hands did not stop moving for a moment. After a few flashes of dark blue light, an announcement came from the mecha. "Identity verified."

The corner of Duan Hangye's mouth couldn't help but curl up slightly. He stretched out his hand and slowly stroked the mecha's control panel. His movements were abnormally gentle, as if what he was holding wasn't some terrifying weapon from the Interstellar Era, but a soft little lamb.

In an instant, the mecha's edge. This light illuminated the entire hall, and the mecha hidden within it also seemed to have a hint of divinity in it.

But to the people surrounding Duan Hangye, this kind of light was like a will-o '-the-wisp coming from a crack in hell.

Their worst fears had come true. Duan Hengye really did have spiritual power! Judging from the speed at which he activated the mecha, Duan Hengye's spiritual power was probably not low, and he was very skilled in operating the mecha.

Although they knew that their laser weapons would not be able to harm the huge mecha in front of them, when the blue light flashed, they did not hesitate. Without any orders, everyone pulled the trigger instinctively.

Countless silver beams shot towards Duan Hengye's mecha, but it was no different from mayflies trying to shake a tree.

The mecha's side arm slowly raised, and then it began to move forward. In truth, Duan Hengye could have just killed the people in front of him, but he still had some reservations about doing so. Duan Hengye's rationality told him that he should keep these people alive. They would become important clues in the future.