Chapter 64

Even though it was still a holiday, the Yeti Empire Mecha Research Institute was about to take a break after the Galactic Day celebration. But strangely, Duan Hengye didn't rush back to work as soon as possible.

On the contrary, as soon as Su Mingge returned to the institute, he received a message from Duan Hengye. Duan Hengye told Su Mingge that he encountered something and would be delayed for a day or two.

Duan Hengye wasn't someone who would be absent from work for no reason. After receiving the message, although Su Mingge was confused, he still temporarily took over the work at the institute. But after hearing about this, the staff at the institute couldn't help but speculate — What exactly happened to Duan Hengye?

Not only Duan Hengye, but even Meng Jinhuai, who was known as the "Galactic Model Worker", temporarily handed over his work to the two generals.

Only a few people in the entire Galactic knew that on this day, the House of the Marshal in Nan zhuxing welcomed a very special guest.

At ten o 'clock in the morning in Nan zhuxing, Duan Hengye and Meng Jinhuai were already waiting in a tea room in the residential area of the House of the Marshal. As time went by, in order to suppress the tension in his heart that was difficult to ignore. After sitting for a long time, Duan Hengye suddenly began to fiddle with the tea set on the table.

With years of practice from his previous life, even though he was now in a different body, Duan Hengye's movements were still as smooth as the clouds. After seeing Duan Hengye's movements, Meng Jinhuai's eyes were filled with admiration.

Just as Duan Hengye poured the tea into a cup, the door of the tea room finally opened.

An old man in a gray jacket and crutches stood at the door. As the door opened, Duan Hengye and Meng Jinhuai stood up from the sofa together and walked to the door to greet him.

The person who came was no stranger. He was the retired old reporter who appeared on the test flight planet a while ago.

"Old Yan, sorry for calling you all the way here," Meng Jinhuai walked over and shook his hand while apologizing.

After hearing Meng Jinhuai's words, Old Yan smiled and shook his head, "There's nothing to be sorry about. It's my honor to be invited to the military headquarters by the Marshal, "Duan Hengye said, then he stepped forward to shake Old Yan's hand and said," Good morning, please have a seat. "

"Okay okay, thank you, Professor Duan." Old Yan sat down on the sofa under Duan Hengye's invitation. When he saw the tea that had already been brewed on the table, he looked up at Duan Hangye in surprise and asked, "Was this tea brewed by Professor Duan?"

Duan Hengye paused for a second, then he nodded and said, "Yes."

Old Yan slowly picked up the teacup, then he took a sip and said, "It tastes good. I remember … when you were young, Professor Duan, the research institute held an active mecha exhibition. At that time, I was lucky enough to be a reporter and was invited by your parents for a chat. " When he spoke, he had a smile on his face and his head was slightly raised. It seemed like he was immersed in his memories of the past.

Speaking of which, Duan Hengye was clearly just recalling a very ordinary memory, but after hearing what he said, he became nervous again.

As expected, Old Yan continued, "At that time, you also came out to make tea. I didn't expect that after so many years, Professor Duan, who has always been busy with work, would still remember the art of tea." There weren't many people in the galaxy who knew about the art of tea, so Old Yan remembered that Duan Hengye made tea for him back then.