Chapter 76

Duan Hangye's nod just now wasn't very big, but the people around him were all observing his actions. Therefore, a few seconds after the room returned to silence, Xin Lan once again represented the doubts in everyone's hearts and asked the question in everyone's hearts.

She looked at Duan Hengye and asked, "Professor Duan, are you serious?"

As a pure layman, today's meeting could be said to have left Yu Xinlan in a fog. When she was preparing for the meeting, she knew very well that this mission would be more difficult than any of the previous ones. Therefore, even though Duan Hengye had proven his ability, Yu Xinlan didn't think that he could really complete this mission quickly.

But now, the meeting was only halfway through, and the person in charge of Nan zhuxing just finished talking about the progress of the mission. Duan Hengye told her that he already had an idea?

If this was someone else, Yu Xinlan would definitely think that he was lying. But … the person who said this was Duan Hengye. From what she knew, Duan Hengye wasn't the kind of person who would joke about professional matters. Especially since today's incident involved Duan Hengye's parents.

Of course, Duan Hengye could hear the doubt in Yu Xinlan's voice. He nodded again and looked around the entire conference room. Although it was a break in the meeting, other than Meng Jinhuai and another military staff member who had to leave due to official business, everyone else stayed in the room.

"I …" Duan Hengye stood up and was about to connect his optical computer to the conference room's holographic screen. But before he could finish his sentence, Duan Hangye turned his head and thought of another matter.

Before today, Duan Hengye worked with the military staff in charge of system maintenance. Also, Duan Hengye and the previous host's behavior of breaking into the military system was also silently describing the technical level of those staff members.

In short, they weren't as good as him …

Of course, Duan Hengye also knew that the staff members on Nan zhuxing already had the best interstellar technology. However, in his opinion, those people who spent every day in this field couldn't compare to Meng Jinhuai, who was a complete "layman".

Duan Hengye couldn't tell from the staff member's description that these people were better than the staff members on Nan zhuxing. However, Duan Hengye was certain that Meng Jinhuai would definitely be a big help in this project.

Therefore, everyone in the conference room saw Duan Hengye, who was about to speak, say the word "I". Then, he swallowed the rest of his words. He then said to everyone, "Sorry, let's wait for the General to come back and reconvene the meeting."

"…"

"…"

Yu Xinlan felt like Duan Hengye had changed. Unknowingly, Duan Hengye and Meng Jinhuai, who were originally respectful to each other, first became Meng Jinhuai's tricks. Now, even Duan Hengye, who had always been very considerate and considerate, learned this trick!

After the staff members in the conference room who weren't familiar with Duan Hengye heard his words, they all looked at each other. Yu Xinlan couldn't stand it anymore. He cleared his throat and said, "Yeah … That's right, let's wait for the General to come back first. It's the break time for the meeting, everyone can relax for a while. "

After this, the originally nervous staff really relaxed a little. Duan Hangye returned to his seat, and at this moment, the person in charge of the organization who had just spoken walked over to his side.

Just as he walked over, before he could say anything, Duan Hangye directly shifted his gaze away from the light brain and looked over. The color of Duan Hangye's eyes was very light. When they were far away, they might not be able to see it, but once they got close and were stared at by him, they would have the illusion that they were sinking into a pool of warm spring water.