Chapter 28

The assassination of Meng Jinhuai on Planet Ti was undoubtedly a heavy blow to the planet that had just stabilized not long ago. Although the people from the military had been stationed here again, for the general public, the panic would not stop there.

Before the war began, Planet Ti relied on tourism as its main industry. This time, they wanted to use the opportunity of the General's visit to restore tourism and the economy to its pre-war level. Unfortunately, because of the attack, not only did the tourism industry not recover, but in just a few short hours, 70% of the orders they received before were returned.

In the VIP suite in Zhilai, Duan Hengye stood by the window and looked out. Not far away was a large city on Planet Ti. Because of this visit, most of the hover cars in the city were restricted in flying height and range. The originally lively city suddenly quieted down.

Coincidentally, Duan Hengye spared the lives of the assassins in the scuffle. So in the end, except for a few who fell into a coma, half of the attackers were arrested and interrogated immediately. He didn't know what method the military used to quickly interrogate them, or maybe it was to prevent the royal family from intervening, but they actually announced the preliminary investigation results of the incident this morning — —

In these years of war, the rulers of Planet Ti had changed again and again. Some of them were sent by the Empire, and some wanted to be independent. Those assassins belonged to a force that once ruled Planet Ti. It was easy for them to arrange an assassination on their own territory.

At first glance, the incident looked like a simple revenge, but Duan Hengye felt that the answer was not so simple — — there was definitely another force behind this force.

Just as Duan Hengye was immersed in his memories, his personal assistant came over. "Professor Duan, good morning."

Duan Hengye moved his gaze away from the window. "Yes, what's wrong?" He nodded and asked. Although he was a personal assistant, the man in front of him would not look for him if there was nothing important.

Hearing this, the assistant replied, "Professor Duan, we just received a last-minute notice from the military. The plan for this afternoon's event will not change." Generally speaking, in order to prevent information from leaking out, when conditions permitted, the assistant would also notify the professor in person when the photon computer received the notice for this kind of last-minute event.

As expected, Duan Hengye saw a small blue dot flashing on his photon computer. He nodded and said to the assistant, "Thank you, I understand." Then he walked to the photon computer and clicked to confirm the itinerary.

Although it was a "wedding anniversary", whether it was the galactic network or the itinerary, these few days were all called "visiting activities". Duan Hangye saw that according to the arrangements, he would be going with Meng Jinhuai to a school on the planet to participate in an activity this afternoon.

Even though something big happened in the Galaxy, the military from Nan, the military team's operations. After receiving the itinerary message, someone's clothes clothes. Probably because they were going to school, Duan Hengye did not receive a formal attire today. Instead, he received a light blue coat.

In his previous life, Duan Hengye almost always wore black, white, and gray. Suddenly receiving a light blue coat made him feel a little uncomfortable. However, as a person who did not pay much attention to his clothes, even though he was not used to it, Duan Hengye still changed into it.

It was not until he saw Meng Jinhuai before leaving the hotel that Professor Duan realized that the general had ditched his military uniform for this event.