Chapter 62

The assistant was sent to Duan Hengye's side and used to monitor him. Duan Hengye's assistant was one of the few people in Nan zhuxing who knew that he was a spy. The assistant understood that Duan Hengye and Meng Jinhuai were no longer hostile towards each other. He also knew that the relationship between Duan Hengye and the military had changed. However, when he heard that Duan Hengye wanted to follow them to see the situation on the military's intranet, the assistant still had a slightly hesitant expression on his face.

Fortunately, Duan Hengye and Meng Jinhuai didn't have time to look at his expression. After hearing Duan Hengye's words, Meng Jinhuai nodded at him without hesitation and said, "Okay, let's go together."

Everything on the military's intranet was classified. The assistant roughly knew that with Duan Hengye's ability, it wasn't difficult to hack into the intranet to see the classified information. However, when he heard Meng Jinhuai's straightforward response, he still silently reevaluated the relationship between the two people in front of him.

It was the Galactic Day holiday. Even though it was the Empire's military, most of the staff still went back to take a break. Now, some people were left here to work. After receiving Yu Xinlan's notice, some staff members who lived in Nan zhuxing and were responsible for system security were already rushing here. The technical department's duty room was already filled with people.

After walking to the door of the technical department's duty room, the assistant took the lead and entered his own identity information. Then, he opened the black metal door of the duty room.

When the door opened, Duan Hengye saw that all the optical computers in the room lit up. Rows of complex data were flashing in front of his eyes at an extremely fast speed. Because they were too focused on their work, other than Yu Xinlan standing in the middle of the duty room, no one noticed that Duan Hengye and the other two had walked in.

After seeing Meng Jinhuai, Yu Xinlan quickly walked over and saluted him. Then she lowered her voice and said, "About ten minutes ago, the military's intranet system began to receive an unknown attack. The technical department's duty room is now working on the system's defense." Yu Xinlan spoke very quickly. Her slender eyebrows were tightly knitted together and her expression was serious. Compared to her usual unreliable self, she was a completely different person.

"Okay." Meng Jinhuai nodded and walked directly to the corner of the duty room.

Duan Hengye watched as Meng Jinhuai tapped on the silvery-white wall. The wall slowly, the wall wall slowly cracked opened and another empty office appeared in front of them.

Why is there another room next to it?

Duan Hengye wasn't the only one who was surprised. Even the staff who had worked here for many years didn't know that there was such a large space in the wall next to them. But the surprise only lasted for a moment. Now that the enemy's attacks were getting stronger, they had to devote themselves to their work.

After the wall was opened, Meng Jinhuai walked over and sat in front of the optical computer in the middle of the room. After a few seconds, a dark red symbol appeared on the originally pitch-black optical computer.

Duan Hengye was very familiar with this image … This was the military's backend login interface. After reaching this step, he had to start coding the system to find loopholes and attack. But as the Marshal of the military, Meng Jinhuai obviously didn't need to do this.

A dark blue light shone from the top of the optical computer and swept across Meng Jinhuai's face. In an instant, the image on the optical computer changed and dense data appeared in front of them.

Even though Yu Xinlan was in charge of Nan zhuxing's affairs, she only had the most basic knowledge of the system. After seeing the data in front of her, Yu Xinlan couldn't help but turn around and ask Duan Hengye's assistant, "What's the meaning of this?"