Chapter 55

In most people's minds, Nan zhuxing was almost the same as the military. But in reality, this planet also had many other highly organized organizations. They were responsible for the military and other related organizations.

For example, Nan zhuxing had a special organization responsible for tracking current events, especially those related to the military.

As a "sensitive person" who was closely monitored, when Duan Hengxing participated in the program, Nan zhuxing's special staff began to follow up. Even though he had already expected that Duan Hangxing would most likely cause some trouble on the show, he still didn't know what to do. But when Qin Er heard him say to the media that "Duan Hengye and Meng Jinhuai's relationship isn't good", the staff couldn't help but break out in a cold sweat.

This Duan Hengxing incident involved General Meng Jinhuai, so in just a few seconds, the general's optical computer received a video clip sent by a special staff member. Under normal circumstances, the staff member could make the decision to refute rumors and make specific arrangements. But today's "rumor" was related to Meng Jinhuai, so after the staff member hesitated for a while, he still sent this very embarrassing news to Meng Jinhuai.

The staff member didn't expect the general to contact them so quickly, and the person in charge of this incident was actually … Duan Hengye's personal assistant?

Duan Hengye didn't know either. When he was in a meeting at Amro University's Spiritual Force Research Institute, his assistant was also busy on the starship.

Whether it was the original owner or Duan Hengye, they were used to being alone. This assistant was sent by Nan zhuxing after Duan Hengye and Meng Jinhuai got married. Thinking about it carefully, he actually didn't know anything about mechas.

In the early days, the assistant's job was to closely observe and monitor this undercover agent, but now … he was mainly responsible for handling daily affairs for Duan Hengye and communicating with the military.

In short, before he suddenly received the news from the marshal today, the assistant had never tried to refute the rumors.

Duan Hengye had asked his assistant not to follow him closely, so during the banquet, his assistant did not stay by Duan Hengye's side. Instead, he observed his surroundings from afar...

Let's go back to the banquet a few months ago.

An assistant dressed in black stood in the corner of the banquet hall. He held a glass of wine and diligently paid attention to the Duan Hengye.

Many people related to the royal family attended the banquet that day. In order to keep an eye on Duan Hengye's movements, Duan Hengye's assistant carried a micro-camera with him. This was supposed to be a prohibited item for military banquets. However, as a staff member in charge of monitoring the undercover agents, he still received special permission to bring the items in.

After a while, Duan Hengxing appeared beside Duan Hengye. Although the relationship between Duan Hengye and Duan Hengxing was not good, the two were still brothers. Therefore, when he appeared, Duan Hengye's assistant became nervous. Then, he slowly took the micro-camera out of his sleeve and gently threw it into the air.

This micro-camera was only the size of a speck of dust. Because of its small size and high concealment ability, normal people and the media couldn't casually buy it.

The hover device floated into the air. Duan Hengye's assistant put down his wine glass and began to adjust the angle of the camera by adjusting his sleeve.

In short … a few months ago, the assistant had anxiously recorded the interactions between Duan Hengye and Duan Hengxing. He didn't expect that after a few months, he would receive such a special task from the marshal.