Chapter 72

The female lead, Shang Mengzhen, was participating in an event on the first floor of a skyscraper on the planet. The skyscraper was located in the city center, and opposite it was a huge central square. As a starship that belonged to the military and could be deployed to the battlefield at any time, Duan Hengye was on a vehicle that could naturally land anywhere. A very flat central square was a piece of cake for the starship.

Although Duan Hengye's visit today was a surprise, he did not inform the planet in advance to make security preparations. But just as the starship was about to land, Ye Pu contacted the relevant departments here and asked them to help clear out the space where the starship was docked.

At this time, anyone who liked to visit the Star Web had already seen the news about Duan Hengye arriving at Planet X on a military starship. Because most of the buildings in the city center were relatively tall, the line of sight of the people standing here was blocked. So even though they saw the news, they did not know whether the legendary starship was flying towards their location or not.

And just as everyone was in doubt, Planet X's security personnel finally came over and cleared out some space in the central square.

Seeing this, the central square immediately quieted down. Everyone consciously followed the staff to the side. In just a few minutes, a large space was cleared out in the central square.

Actually, most of the people in the central square today were here for Shang Mengzhen's event. Other than a portion of fans, there were also some residents who lived on Planet X and were very interested in the recent news. There were also some entertainment reporters who did not have the qualifications to enter the central square. If some people were disappointed that they could not enter the event venue before, they immediately became excited when they saw the situation in the central square.

At this time, although the starship had not arrived yet, there were already some daring entertainment reporters who adjusted their cameras upwards, waiting to record the scene in a while.

A few minutes later, the black starship with the huge military logo finally appeared above everyone's heads. The people standing below all held their breaths.

At this time, inside the starship, Duan Hengye followed his assistant, Ye Pu, and walked towards the door. Before him, a group of military personnel had already arrived at the side door of the starship. Although they were rarely seen, there were many military personnel who were in charge of security on this starship.

Duan Hengye's eyesight had always been good. At this time, the starship was already slowly descending. Standing by the window, he could see that the onlookers below were also looking up at the huge starship.

It was a silent gaze from top to bottom.

Although the starship had already slowed down, it didn't take long for it to land steadily on the square below. Duan Hengye and Ye Pu did not go out immediately. While they were waiting, the accompanying security personnel came out of the doors on both sides of the starship and started maintaining the scene.

The security personnel sent by the military to Duan Hengye were very imposing. Just their serious expressions and the laser weapons on their backs were enough to silence the onlookers. After seeing this scene, the normal onlookers who were following the trend put down their optical computers. At this time, there were only a few entertainment reporters left in the square. They were still under the silent gaze of the staff and continued to shoot.

However, the security personnel around Duan Hengye did not stop them.

The atmosphere was very serious. After a few minutes, the starship's main door finally opened slowly. Duan Hengye's assistant, Ye Pu, walked down one step ahead of him.