Chapter 39

Ever since the incident on the Nominee Star, in addition to Duan Hengye's assistant, there were a few new military staff members who were in charge of security. When Duan Hengye boarded the starship, he noticed that even though they were far away from the war zone, the atmosphere among the personnel was still tense.

Just like what he said to the Imperial Family, the League of Lisheng's mecha technology level was not low at all. Although he had successfully calmed down the students in the classroom, and the results of the first battle were not bad, the military was still not satisfied. Even so, Duan Hengye was not completely relaxed.

Speaking of which, after every battle, the military would compile a record and upload it to the internal system. However, Professor Duan, who possessed all kinds of advanced technology, would not wait patiently for a "second-hand" report.

After Duan Hengye boarded the starship, he closed the entrance to the lounge, turned on his optical supercomputer, and sat down at his desk. Since he had the experience of hacking into the military's intranet to steal information, he was able to log into the system much faster this time.

Ten minutes later, Duan Hengye successfully entered the backend. Then, he saw a series of neatly arranged surveillance videos appear in front of him. These were recordings of all the mechas participating in the battle. At first glance, it was a spectacular sight. Under normal circumstances, only Meng Jinhuai and the two generals had the right to view these recordings.

Although Duan Hengye could directly write a command to lock onto Meng Jinhuai's mecha, he hesitated for a moment before randomly opening a video.

The military's system was supported by a super optical supercomputer. Even though there were a lot of videos, each video had a detailed 3D projection.

The second Duan Hengye opened the video, the space he was in suddenly changed from the starship's lounge to a mecha's cockpit. The main character of the video he opened was an ordinary mecha warrior from the Empire. The mecha he was piloting was the "Eastern Tea" that Duan Hengye talked about in class today.

Accompanying the image was an ear-piercing noise. Although the system had automatically adjusted the background noise to an acceptable decibel level, Duan Hengye still felt a stinging pain in his eardrums when the sound suddenly rang out.

Although Duan Hengye knew that Eastern Tea was not very good at soundproofing, this was the first time he had experienced the impact of sound on a war. He made a mental note of this and looked out of the window.

The battle did not last long, and the node opened by Duan Hengye was about to end. From the blinding flashes of light outside the window, one could tell that the battle was intense, and this mech was also in the heart of the battle.

Although Duan Hengye knew that everything in front of him was just a projection, he could not help but clench his fists. He did not recognise this mecha warrior beside him, but at this moment, the other's pained expression and determined gaze gave him an incomparable shock...

Right at this moment, Duan Hangye suddenly heard a familiar voice by his ear.

"Area S92, prepare to retreat. Don't deactivate the mech's right side shield. "

It was Meng Jinhuai's voice! As the direct commander of this battle, Meng Jinhuai not only operated the mech to fight, but he also had to pay attention to and direct the battle situation at all times.

From the expression of the warrior beside him and the scene outside the window, it could be seen that the battle had reached its most critical juncture. However, Meng Jinhuai's voice was still extremely calm, and there was not a trace of panic in it.