Chapter 6

Even though everyone knew that Professor Duan came to Amro's Mecha Department to teach, the question was, why would he appear in the pharmacy test area so early in the morning?!

After seeing Duan Hengye, the surrounding students all had an expression as if they had seen a ghost.

Duan Hengye didn't pay any attention to the teacher just now. Anyone who saw him could feel it. He was clearly a researcher, but Duan Hangye had a strong sense of oppression that only a person who had been in a high position for a long time would have. After Duan Hengye walked out of the hatch, he walked straight to the opposite side. There was a young man standing there in a daze … Or rather, a boy who didn't even react when the hovercraft landed. He was obviously immersed in his own emotions.

After seeing who Duan Hengye was walking towards, the originally angry student's legs instantly went soft and he almost directly knelt on the ground.

However, Duan Hengye had no interest in paying attention to the trembling student. He walked to Lan Jingchi's side and after a slight hesitation, he gently reached out his hand and patted the other party's shoulder. It wasn't until this moment that Duan Hengye realized that Lan Jingchi's shoulder had been slightly trembling and his body was very tense.

He was obviously very angry and depressed.

Lan Jingchi, who had his head down and was immersed in his own emotions, didn't know who was standing in front of him. After Duan Hengye patted his shoulder, he sniffed and raised his head.

"… …"

"… …"

Lan Jingchi reached out his hand and rubbed his eyes.

Because of the humiliation just now, Lan Jingchi's eyes were red as if he had just cried. Now, his eyes were rubbed like a rabbit. After seeing the person in front of him clearly, his body suddenly swayed back and he almost fell to the ground. Duan Hengye was startled.

The cold and aloof Professor Duan quickly considered whether he should help Lan Jingchi if he fainted in front of him. Lan Jingchi finally stabilized himself. As expected of a popular character in "Toppling Stars"! Duan Hengye silently praised Lan Jingchi in his heart.

"Duan … Professor Duan?" Lan Jingchi stuttered as he called out the other party's name. Unlike the alchemy genius in "Toppling the Stars", he was now an inexperienced student in both appearance and temperament. After seeing Lan Jingchi's face, Duan Hengye suddenly breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yes." Duan Hengye bent down slightly and asked, "What happened?" The original owner was about 1.83 meters tall. Compared to this kid who had just entered university and skipped grades when he was young, he was indeed much taller.

Whether it was the original owner or Duan Hengye himself, the two of them were not the type to reveal their emotions easily. But if the person standing here was Duan Hengye himself, he would definitely comfort Lan Jingchi first before saying anything else.

Although "The Fourth Empire" didn't have a very detailed description of the original owner's personality, Duan Hangye, who had read his memories, knew that the "Duan Hangye" of this world wasn't someone who would take care of or care about other people's emotions. Or rather, he didn't have the concept of doing this at all.

Duan Hengye had always believed that if he wanted to live in this world for a long time, he could not always wear a mask. But now was clearly not a good time to put down the mask.