Chapter 74

Although Duan Hengye had practiced a little, but compared to his two lives of experience, Duan Hengxing, who currently held an idle position in the royal family, not only did he have a poor foundation, but he also lacked a lot of actual combat experience.

The moment he fired the shot, Duan Hengxing could not help but close his eyes. Then, he clenched the silver mini pistol with both of his hands and staggered back a few steps. He fell onto the sofa, looking very awkward.

The gun Duan Hengxing was holding did not have any recoil when it was fired, and it also did not make any sound. Therefore, after he pulled the trigger, he only had time to hear the sound of glass shattering not far away from the villa.

Although Duan Hengxing was an antagonist in the original novel, he was not the kind of person who would stop at nothing. Before this, Duan Hengxing had never fired a gun at anyone, let alone kill someone. Therefore, when he pulled the trigger because of his emotions, his ears involuntarily buzzed.

Did I just shoot at someone? That person was … … Duan Hengye.

Even though he had always acted like he was conflicted, he didn't hate his only brother to the point that he wanted to kill him. Therefore, when he found out that he really pulled the trigger, Duan Hengxing was completely stunned.

At this time, Duan Hengxing seemed to be isolated from the world. He had no perception of what was happening outside, and he did not dare to look. At this time, he suddenly felt that the light gun in his hand was suddenly pulled out by someone.

The person's movements were fast and not gentle at all. The moment the metal gun was pulled out of Duan Hengxing's hand, he felt a sharp pain between his thumb and index finger. The skin that he used to hold the gun on seemed to have been rubbed until it bled.

This pain finally brought Duan Hengxing's attention back, and he slowly opened his eyes. Then he saw Duan Hengye standing beside him, and … … Meng Jinhuai behind him.

The person who pulled the gun out of Duan Hengxing's hand was Meng Jinhuai.

After looking up and seeing him, Duan Hengxing could not help but widen his eyes. Then, he felt his hands and feet turn cold. Meng Jinhuai … Why is he here? The Marshal was someone who had been through countless battles. Facing a hedonistic son of rich parents like Duan Hengxing, he only needed to reveal a little of his aura, and it was enough to make the other party tremble in fear.

Unlike Duan Hangxing's nervous and scared reaction after shooting just now, after taking the silver laser gun in his hand, Meng Jinhuai only smiled coldly at the other party.

The marshal habitually placed the small weapon on the tip of his finger. Then, with a casual flick of his finger, it easily spun in a circle. It was such a dangerous weapon, but in Meng Jinhuai's hand, it was as obedient as a toy.

Meng Jinhuai restrained his aura, but in the eyes of Duan Hengye, who was familiar with him, the marshal was more dangerous than ever.

Duan Hengye pursed his lips and wanted to say something. However, before Duan Hangye could say anything, he saw Meng Jinhuai raise his other hand that had been hanging by his side. The marshal held the laser gun with both hands, then slowly aimed the muzzle at Duan Hengxing's forehead.

With Meng Jinhuai's skills, he definitely did not need to use a "scope". However, even though Duan Hengye did not see the other party's movements clearly, he clearly saw a red beam from the muzzle.

In the Galaxy, this was an extremely arrogant threat.

Would Meng Jinhuai dare to open fire?

Duan Hengye felt that there was no doubt about the answer to this question.