Chapter 59

Duan Hengye thought that he was being very serious when he spoke to Meng Jinhuai. However, after seeing Meng Jinhuai's reaction, he felt like Meng Jinhuai was teasing a child. However, even though he thought so in his heart, Duan Hangye, who had always thought that he was in the wrong, still swallowed back the words he wanted to say.

Forget it, I'll talk about it another day.

After seeing Duan Hengye's reaction, Meng Jinhuai smiled and shook his head. "Okay, let's go back to the starship and rest for a while. We'll return when the weather conditions are good."

Even though the starship could withstand the largest storm on the test flight planet, according to the rules of interstellar travel, they still had to continue waiting on this planet.

After that, Meng Jinhuai turned around and walked away. Duan Hengye looked at his back and suddenly had a strange thought in his mind. Does Meng Jinhuai really not want to divorce me?

However, the moment this thought popped up in Duan Hengye's mind, a word flashed across his mind. That word was "fake".

Duan Hengye, who was walking back to the starship, never thought that one day, he would actually use the word "fake" to describe himself. Professor Duan couldn't help but have some goosebumps on his arms. He threw away the strange thought and quickly walked behind Meng Jinhuai.

The Ye Tian Empire people had always had 100% trust in Duan Hengye. However, when the news of the "Nanzhu" mecha's first successful test flight came out, the entire empire was in an uproar for a while.

This news finally diluted the panic caused by the Amro attack. For a time, the entire empire was discussing this new mecha.

While the investigation of the Amro incident was still ongoing, the students could finally leave Planet Duguang.

In the interstellar era, each planet's speed and orbital period were different. Therefore, there were now as many habitable planets as there were different "years." In fact, when Duan Hengye had first transmigrated into this book, he had discovered that in this world, the commemorative festivals were all calculated according to the natural year of the capital star of the country. On the other hand, almost all of the festivals based on the astronomical calendar had disappeared.

Even though Duan Hengye was not a person who liked festivities, nor was he keen on holidays and anniversaries. However, Duan Hengye was a little disappointed when he found out that there was no such thing as Chinese New Year in this world.

But even so, there was still a very important festival in the Galaxy that didn't differentiate between nationalities and countries — and that was the Galactic Day. This festival was mainly to celebrate the long-gone era of interstellar discovery. During the festival, the entire galaxy would enter a state of public holiday.

In the seven days after Interstellar Day, not only were schools and companies on vacation, but even the research institute was also on vacation. Even though everyone usually lived on the same planet as the research institute, just like how Duan Hengye's ID was "Nan zhuxing", the staff of the research institute also came from different planets in the Empire.

Once the holiday began, other than the staff on duty, everyone else would leave the research institute and return to their original home.

Due to the fact that he didn't have a deep understanding of the local customs and customs after transmigrating, the entire research institute began to get busy. Only then did Duan Hangye finally react. He had ushered in the grandest festival in the universe.

Due to the special nature of the festival, the military didn't have holidays like other organizations. However, as Interstellar Day approached, the festive atmosphere gradually became stronger.