Chapter 53

Even though it was called "basic mecha data", the Star Web was still filled with densely packed words. As a mecha researcher, Duan Hengye's name was buried in the last row of the basic information column. Following his name were a bunch of references and links to data reports. If one didn't read the entire document carefully, it would be easy to overlook these three small words.

After the reminder from the Star Web's Guru, everyone looked back and found the words "Duan Hengye" in the extremely dense words.

Mecha was a very difficult subject. Before discovering the name "Duan Hengye", the Guru had already told everyone that this mecha was an "A" grade mecha. However, it wasn't until they actually saw Duan Hangye's name that these people had a direct understanding of the mecha that had yet to be officially named.

This was Duan Hengye's creation!

In an instant, hundreds of millions of access requests were sent to the Star Web Site. Even though the Star Web Site was supported by the Star Web Site's top server, it was still affected by the huge number of visitors in a short period of time. It was obvious that mecha enthusiasts in the Star Web Site were crazy about it.

In fact, Duan Hengye had already provided the new mecha's information to the Star Web Site in advance and registered it. The reason the information appeared at eight in the morning in Nan zhuxing was because the Star Web Site's automatic update time was that time.

While the Star Web Mecha Forum was boiling over, Duan Hengye was still in the middle of the night. Professor Duan, the person who created all of this, was still asleep.

It wasn't the official working hours of the Yeti Empire Mecha Research Institute. Other than a few offices that were on duty, the rest of the rooms were dark. However, even though there were only a few people in the offices, when the Star Web Site suddenly appeared, the entire Research Institute building was filled with screams and screams.

The staff on duty read the news over and over again. After confirming that they didn't make a mistake, they immediately opened their photon computers to check in detail.

The information that had popped up on the Star Web was actually real.

To be able to work at the Yeti Empire Mecha Research Institute, even an intern would have a hundred times more professional qualities than the online "gurus". Therefore, after reading the basic information in detail, everyone could feel that their mecha had improved even more. Naturally … they were even more excited.

This kind of excitement even beat back the sleepiness.

A few hours later, the research institute finally entered its official working state. Logically speaking, the staff responsible for last night's shift should have gone back to rest. However, when Vice President Su Mingge entered the building, he saw a tense and excited scene.

What was going on?

Su Mingge was currently in the weapons system area that he was in charge of. Based on his understanding of his staff, they were definitely not willing to work overtime on their own accord.

For this group of people to stay here, it meant that … something big had happened last night.

Logically speaking, it wasn't wartime, so there was no need to rush to repair it overnight. Therefore, after seeing how excited the group of people were, Su Mingge couldn't help but frown. Then, he walked behind the few staff members.

Because Su Mingge had just arrived at the research institute, he didn't have time to change his clothes. Now, he was wearing a black turtleneck sweater with the research institute uniform draped over his arm. Logically speaking, the sound of Su Mingge's high heels hitting the ground wasn't soft. Moreover, these staff members who were already very familiar with him should be able to recognize Su Mingge's footsteps.