Chapter 5

Duan Hengye probably already had the pessimistic idea of "dying early or dying late" in his mind. Now that he knew the date of Meng Jinhuai's arrival, he actually felt a lot more relaxed. He stood in the middle of the living room, his brain starting to think rapidly.

Duan Hengye clearly knew that there was no point in being anxious about Meng Jinhuai. The only thing he could do now was to find the pharmacy genius in the novel as soon as possible.

The pharmacy genius in the novel was called Lan Jingchi. Although he was very talented, due to his poor family background, he did not receive a systematic pharmacy education. Therefore, when he entered the school, his results were not outstanding. In the Interstellar Era, pharmacy was a very expensive profession. Similarly, due to his poor family background, Lan Jingchi could not even buy the time to use the laboratory to complete his homework.

The description of Lan Jingchi's situation when he first entered the school was only a few lines. When he officially appeared in the novel, he had already dropped out of Anluo University and started his own illegal research activities. Although the description was short, the readers could still see that the disdain of the people around him and the impact on his studies were the reasons for this genius' initial dark side. Lan Jingchi was indeed very sensitive.

Thinking of this, Duan Hengye could not help but let out a sigh of relief. Fortunately, he had transmigrated early. Now that Lan Jingchi had just entered the school, everything was still not too late. In the past few days, Duan Hengye had learned from the school teachers that Amro University had its own on-campus optical computer system. In addition to chatting and communication, in order to encourage students to develop in all aspects, the system could also check the class schedule of every major.

After thinking of this, Duan Hengye immediately exited the map system. Although he was not an official teacher of Amro University, the optical computer synchronized the entrance to the forum and his initial ID.

At this time, Duan Hengye was standing in front of the sofa. After opening the forum, a projection of a young man with an expressionless face suddenly appeared in front of his eyes. In fact, this guidance system would be hidden most of the time, but Duan Hengye, who had just transmigrated and was unfamiliar with the system, did not know about it.

As soon as the young man appeared, he spoke to Duan Hengye in an emotionless electronically synthesized voice, "Respected Professor Duan Hengye of the Mecha Academy, greetings. I am the internal guidance system of Amro University. You can tell me what you need, or 1. Answer any questions you have; 2. Take an impromptu exam; 3. Assign homework … "

The moment the guidance system appeared, Professor Duan, who had always been calm, suddenly lost his balance. He couldn't help but take two steps back. When his calf hit the sofa, he cleared his throat and stood up straight again.

Luckily, there was no one else here …

Duan Hengye cleared his throat and said according to the original owner's memory: "Open the pharmacy first year seating system."

The electronically synthesized male voice sounded again: "System Notification: Advanced privileges, identity search function activated."

As a visiting professor of Amro University, Duan Hengye had the authority to view specific information. After hearing the system notification, Duan Hengye once again issued a voice command.

"Search for Lan Jingchi."

As soon as the voice fell, a classroom seating chart appeared in front of Duan Hengye's eyes. At the very corner of the chart, there was a position that emitted a faint red glow.

There were still four hours before Duan Hengye's first class this morning began, but a small hover device suddenly flew out of the villa. If someone saw this, they would definitely ask why the rumoured "uninterested in anything but research" Professor Duan was actually in the mood to leisurely stroll around the campus so early in the morning.