Chapter 16

Last time when Su Mingge called the doctor to Duan Hengye's residence, it startled a lot of the surrounding workers. For these people who had never been sick since birth, Duan Hengye's condition was very frightening. Even though Duan Hengye had fully recovered, anyone who saw him when he had an attack would still feel a lingering fear.

Fortunately, Duan Hengye's current work wasn't too heavy. He simply listened to Meng Jinhuai's suggestion and stayed in Nan zhuxing for the time being.

After Meng Jinhuai went to work in the military, Duan Hengye went to the House of the Marshal's library. Even though the name still retained the old "library", in reality, the library of this era had nothing to do with paper books.

After passing through the iris recognition system, Duan Hengye walked into the room. The first thing he saw was a silver-white metal wall and rows of neatly arranged photon computers.

In this era, photon computers had become indispensable to everyone's life and development of various industries. However, compared to the normal photon computers that everyone had, there were less than five super photon computers in the entire Galaxy. For example, the Yeti Empire Mecha Research Institute had a super photon computer that was responsible for mecha data calculations. The original host used it to ruthlessly trap Meng Jinhuai.

In addition to the research institute, the military also had one. Unlike the one dedicated to mecha calculations, the military's photon computer recorded all the mecha operational data in recent years. From the memory, the original host often came here to check the data.

Duan Hengye had already decided to make improvements to the original mecha, so these battle data were especially important to him.

In the silver space, a thin man sat quietly in front of the photon computer. At this time, he was carefully looking at the detailed and complicated data in front of him. At the same time, in the Marshal's office in the core of the military building, Meng Jinhuai also received a notification that the photon computer had been turned on.

As the dark blue light flickered, General Dongfang, who had finished his report and was about to leave, suddenly stopped.

"… Marshal, are we still going to do the same thing as before?" As someone who knew Duan Hengye's true identity, he asked hesitantly.

Duan Hengye was a spy, a spy who had tampered with Meng Jinhuai's mech. Although the specific data from the previous incident had been destroyed, General Dongfang was still not sure if he should let Duan Hengye continue to have access to the core data.

Unexpectedly, Meng Jinhuai shook his head and said in a relaxed tone, "It's okay, there are no restrictions."

"This …"

Meng Jinhuai turned on the surveillance device in the library and said, "The Empire's military power is in my hands. The birth of new mechas is beneficial to us. Besides … the existing mechas were developed by him. If he wants to tamper with them, there's no way to prevent it. "After hearing Meng Jinhuai's words, General Dongfang fell silent. Meng Jinhuai was right. From a technical point of view, as long as Duan Hengye wanted to tamper with the mecha, the military would still be powerless.

Fortunately, Meng Jinhuai's spiritual power had advanced during the crisis, and the tracking system was still working. If Duan Hengye wanted to change the mecha's programming, the military would be notified immediately.

Although their personalities were different, Duan Hengye and Meng Jinhuai were very similar in their passion for work. From morning until evening, the two of them had been working with their heads buried in their work without a moment's rest.