Chapter 26

Although he didn't know what the Marshal was thinking after seeing Duan Hengye's skills, the current situation was very special. After confirming that the other party was safe, Meng Jinhuai began to focus on dealing with the surrounding assassins, leaving the battlefield to Duan Hengye.

Today's Nominee Planet was obviously a group of well-trained assassins, but their skills were nothing in front of Duan Hengye, who was well-versed in ancient martial arts. In addition, as a spy, the original owner of the body had a deep understanding of firearms, so the combination of the two was simply unstoppable. Although Duan Hengye's strength had not fully recovered, it was more than enough to deal with the assassins in front of him.

Who would have thought that in less than a minute, Duan Hengye, who everyone thought was a burden, would easily defeat a group of assassins who tried to besiege him. Although Duan Hengye was physically limited, after this round, his breathing had obviously become more rapid, and his heartbeat had also increased by quite a bit. However, it seemed that he had no intention of stopping here.

After all, in a life and death situation, Duan Hengye did not have the energy to maintain the original owner's image. After dealing with the problem in front of him, Duan Hengye first turned around and bent over to adjust his breathing, then stood up straight again and ran towards Meng Jinhuai's position.

Although they were focused on surrounding Meng Jinhuai, when they saw Duan Hengye preparing to deal with them together with Meng Jinhuai, the remaining group of assassins involuntarily took a big step back due to the murderous glare of the other party. Although Duan Hengye was still wearing the white robe that was described as "ethereal" by the Star Web audience a few minutes ago, in the eyes of the assassins, he was clearly a White Impermanence who came to take their lives.

Even though he was the Empire's Marshal, Meng Jinhuai was not aware of the details of the mysterious Imperial Family's undercover training. He also did not know that the Duan Hengye had such a move.

Now that he saw the white figure running towards him, it was the first time that Meng Jinhuai, the Imperial War God, was distracted. He didn't try to guess what else Duan Hengye was hiding from him. Instead, he was wondering what kind of person Duan Hengye was. Why would a person spare the life of an assassin who wants to kill him?

Meng Jinhuai had to admit that perhaps he had never understood the other party.

Unlike Meng Jinhuai, who could remain calm and think in the face of such a critical situation, after seeing Duan Hengye's agile and graceful figure, Chief Inspector and his companions, who had just escaped to safety under cover, only wanted to ask, "Are we really not filming a movie now?"

Professor Duan actually had these hidden skills?

The silent duel between the quantum guns was still not over. The assassins saw through Duan Hengye's purpose and concentrated their firepower to trap him. But what they didn't know was that for an ancient martial arts master, this kind of attack was not worth mentioning at all. Duan Hengye was even better at dodging than someone who wasn't completely proficient in firearms.

Maybe it was because Duan Hengye's movements were too natural, but the people who saw this scene even temporarily forgot their fear and fell into a kind of pure appreciation of beauty.

However, this scene did not last long. Duan Hengye bypassed the siege and ran to Meng Jinhuai's side. With just a moment of eye contact, the two immediately understood each other's intentions. They then raised the quantum guns in their hands side by side.

Upon witnessing such a scene, only one word flashed through the minds of the remaining assassins.

— — It's over!