Chapter 15

The House of the Marshal had been built for a few years, but the interior was still decorated in the same simple style that was popular many years ago. At first glance, the original owner's bedroom was empty. It looked like a suite in a star hotel on Earth.

Wait a minute … Why do I have the time to care about this? Duan Hangye blinked his eyes hard and tossed these nonsensical thoughts aside.

In Duan Hengye's memory, although the original owner had "seduced" Meng Jinhuai more than once, he had always been gently rejected.

Seeing that Meng Jinhuai had really walked into his bedroom, did he really have to chase the Marshal out?

Obviously, Duan Hengye did not have the guts to do so.

Speaking of which, Duan Hengye was quite pitiful. Although he did not inherit the family business in his previous life, as a gay who was born in a traditional martial arts family, he did not have a boyfriend until his death. Now that he had been reborn, he did not expect that the first time he "lived" with a man would be under such circumstances.

… Unlike the great actor Meng, who had a perfect disguise, Duan Hengye's mood quickly fell. However, Meng Jinhuai did not seem to feel it. He opened the closet and hung his jacket inside, then took out a set of sleeping robes. Although Duan Hengye and Meng Jinhuai lived separately, the robots in the House of the Marshal changed the sleeping robes together in the closet every day.

"You've been tired all day, hurry up and rest." Meng Jinhuai walked over with a smile and reached out his hand to gently caress Duan Hengye's cheek. Then he very considerately smiled at him and said, "I'll go over there first."

Although the decor was simple, the interior of Duan Hengye's bedroom was not simple at all.

For example, in addition to a special bathroom, there was also another shower in this bedroom. After Meng Jinhuai finished speaking, he took his nightgown and walked towards the shower. It wasn't until the door slowly closed that Duan Hangye finally took a step forward after hesitating for a long time. Then, with a solemn expression, he walked to the wardrobe and picked up the other nightgown.

Perhaps it was because of the novel's setting, although it was the interstellar era, some details of people's lives were very similar to the world Duan Hengye had lived in. For example, the white silk nightgown in his hands, Duan Hangye had just picked it up when he smelled a faint fragrance. At first, it smelled like sandalwood, but after that, it was suffused with a faint bitterness unique to medicinal herbs.

Ye Tian's perfumers would create their own fragrance for each of the empire's top officials. Unlike the original owner who had no interest in it, Duan Hengye fell in love with it the moment he smelled it.

The bathroom in the suite was about 20 square meters. The overall color was beige. Other than the ceramic bathtub in the middle, the most important part of the bathroom was the huge mirror on the wall. When it sensed that the owner had entered the room, the bathtub began to automatically release water. At the same time, a faint mist began to rise in the bathroom. Duan Hengye did not activate the mist removal function, so the mirror was soon covered in a layer of white frost.

In the haze, Duan Hengye slowly walked to the side of the mirror. After transmigrating, he discovered that the original owner's appearance was 70-80% similar to his previous appearance.

The man standing in front of the mirror took off his luxurious clothes. He slowly reached out his hand to touch the cold surface of the mirror. People who had seen Duan Hengye since he was young would always praise him. He was very handsome, like a noble young master who had walked out of an ancient painting. And after every praise, there would be a series of photos. Children were always rebellious. After being surrounded by uncles and aunties to take photos, Duan Hengye did not like people discussing his appearance.