Chapter 65

Duan Hengye wasn't someone who was good at forgetting. He knew that the experiment accident would definitely be a very dark memory. Just like Meng Jinhuai said, completely forgetting that memory was the right choice. However, Duan Hengye didn't deliberately forget. Instead, he reviewed that memory over and over again in his mind, repeatedly discovering details that he didn't notice before.

The military investigation regarding this incident was still ongoing, but now that the research institute's vacation was officially over, Duan Hengye couldn't stay in Nan zhuxing any longer.

That night, Duan Hengye took a starship back to the research institute. He left very late, but because he had been thinking about things, Duan Hengye didn't feel sleepy at all.

The black starship slowly sailed out of Nan zhuxing's airspace. Duan Hengye, who still couldn't remember anything, finally stood up from his seat. He was a little irritated, so he walked to the window, then looked at the endless dark space.

The starship was moving very quickly. Originally, the scene outside the window was quite empty, but after a while, large and small planets began to fly by the window. Duan Hengye didn't know how many times he had walked the path from Nan zhuxing to the research institute. He had already memorized the major planets he would pass by.

Duan Hengye gently placed his hand on the transparent window and looked at the silent space outside the window. At this time, the starship was passing by a medium-sized planetary belt. Even though it was very far away, he could still see the lights emitted by the cities on the planets. Compared to other places, the planets here weren't psychedelic and beautiful. Duan Hengye didn't pay too much attention to this place before.

But today, because he wanted to divert his attention, Duan Hengye began to carefully observe this planetary belt. He looked at it and found that … there was only a sporadic planet not far away. Its appearance was very inconspicuous, but placed among this group of bustling residential planets, it showed a bit of a special meaning.

Duan Hengye was now a qualified galactic resident. After seeing the strange planet, he gently clicked on the window in front of him. A few seconds later, a row of words suddenly appeared on the originally empty window.

Duan Hengye didn't care about the words. He roughly clicked on the location of the strange planet on the window. Then a light green light appeared on the window. The light was scattered at first, but after a few seconds, it condensed into a beam. Then, it scanned the planet that Duan Hengye just clicked on.

This was the planet identification and introduction function of the starship. After discovering this planet, Duan Hengye liked to click on planets and read related introductions. It was also because of this function, Duan Hengye finally had some knowledge of interstellar geography.

After the scan ended, a light screen rose next to Duan Hengye. Seeing this, Duan Hengye moved his gaze away from the window and looked at the light screen.

"Planet: Chengli Planet

Affiliation: Yetian Empire Marshal's Planet

Planet property: Special "

The starship had just left Nan zhuxing not long ago, so the surrounding planets were most likely Marshal's Planets. After reading the first two lines of introduction, Duan Hengye didn't feel much. It was just that … the "planet property" at the end attracted all of Duan Hengye's attention.

After discovering this function, Duan Hengye clicked on a lot of planets and looked at their information. In Duan Hengye's memory, there weren't many planets that were labeled as "special". Even Nan zhuxing, where the House of the Marshal was located, was abbreviated as "Habitable Planet". If he remembered correctly, the only 'special planets' he had ever seen were the Ye Tian Empire's Mecha Research Institute and the Mecha Test Flight Planet.