Chapter 37

Unlike Meng Jinhuai who had mixed feelings, Duan Hengye who just spent a large sum of money was extremely happy. Ever since Duan Hengye transmigrated, Nan Zhuxing took care of all of his food and clothing. He didn't care about money at all. It wasn't until the LDK-300 asked him to pay that Duan Hengye realized that he was actually rich …

Even though Duan Hengye lived quite well in his previous life, as the youngest child in his family who chose to be independent, he didn't really benefit from his family's glory. Being in the research industry sounded like a good career, but Duan Hengye's research project was a bit unpopular. Overall, his income was only above average.

Suddenly realizing that he had so much money, Professor Duan didn't even feel sleepy anymore. While he was still awake, he turned on his optical supercomputer and continued to search for information on drug cloning.

It was already late at night, but in order to ensure that they could start work tomorrow morning, many researchers who came to Amro for the conference were rushing to leave planet Duguang.

As the director of the Mecha Research Institute in the Yetian Empire, Duan Hengye could've given himself a break. However, because of his health, Duan Hengye hadn't been to the institute for a long time. In the end, he decided to leave tonight as well.

There was a large time difference between Amro and the Mecha Research Institute, so he still had time to rest when he got back.

After looking at the optical supercomputer for a while, Duan Hengye finally received a notification that the starship had arrived at the designated location. Then, he took advantage of the night and left with the security personnel sent by the military.

Time always flew by abnormally fast during a journey. Duan Hengye didn't feel like much time had passed. In the blink of an eye, he heard a notification from the optical supercomputer. The robot had successfully delivered the drug to the LDK-300 laboratory.

Duan Hengye opened the notification and was about to confirm it. However, before he could find the confirmation page, a notification popped up from the research institute. Honestly, they were quite considerate.

"LDK-300 system notification:

Your sample has been sent to the laboratory. Please click here for confirmation. "

After seeing the prompt, Duan Hengye followed the system's instructions and confirmed the sample's arrival. However, before he could exit this interface, another message popped up.

"LDK-300 System Notification:

The sample has been confirmed. Please select the return address. If the address is the same, then this message will be ignored. "

Duan Hengye had never purchased any items or services from the Star Web before, so he could only follow the system's instructions step by step. However … even though Duan Hengye did not know how the other party was doing, he felt that the AI he was talking to was a little too intelligent.

This intelligence was mainly manifested in the fact that it was talkative.

Due to the special effects of the drug, Duan Hengye not only disguised his IP, but he was also very cautious when replying to messages. After discovering that this AI was particularly talkative, Duan Hengye immediately became nervous. However, he soon realized that even though the other party was talkative, it was asking for useless information.

Overall, even though the AI's tone was as cold as usual, Duan Hengye somehow felt like the other party was just chatting with him.

While looking at the previous records, Duan Hengye seriously recalled the state of the AI before and after. Finally, Professor Duan found out what the problem was. It seemed that after he paid for the drug cloning, the AI began to talk more.