Chapter 33

Duan Hengye, who was single until he died in his previous life, sadly realized that he had no experience in dealing with a love rival. The scariest thing was that his rationality told him that if he didn't accept the other party's visit request, then this matter would definitely be used to make a big deal out of it.

Since he had come to Anluo to participate in the conference, he had to meet with the sponsor as well. But it seemed like the meeting location would be changed from the conference to his own residence.

He helplessly looked at the photon computer. Duan Hengye still accepted Wen Mujia's visit request. Although Amro's campus was large, it didn't take long to get there by hover car. After a while, Duan Hengye heard a notification sound coming from the mansion's entrance. He stood up from the sofa and turned to look outside the house.

In all fairness, in the book "Star Flipping", any famous character's appearance was definitely on the Star Galactic Excellence Line. And as someone who was on the Star Galactic Headlines for "pursuing the marshal" in his early years, Wen Mujia's appearance once again defeated 99% of the people in the world.

Before Duan Hengye walked to the door, he saw Wen Mujia wearing a dark blue dress. His slightly long hair was slightly curly, and he was standing at the door smiling at him.

Although he hadn't said a word yet, after seeing Wen Mujia standing at the door, Duan Hangye, who had read all kinds of melodramatic novels, intuitively felt that the other party was bringing out the aura of attending his ex's wedding to see him — no! What kind of strange metaphor is this?

The serious Professor Duan shook his head and got rid of the strange thought in his mind. He walked to the door and extended his hand. "Hello." He very formally greeted Wen Mujia.

Although the original host and Meng Jinhuai didn't have any feelings for each other, he was still an undercover agent. So even after getting married, the original host had always regarded Wen Mujia, who was a threat to his marriage, as an obstacle in his mission. Therefore, every time he met him, his face would always be dark.

Correspondingly, as a typical Galactic Millionaire, Wen Mujia didn't have the slightest fear when facing the president of the Mecha Research Institute … Instead, he often talked about him in public.

Similar incidents happened many times. Although the royal family and Nan zhuxing intentionally suppressed the news, gossip was like a virus when it spread. It didn't take long for a lot of people to know that Wen Mujia and Duan Hengye didn't like each other.

Although the news was always in the "gossip" state, after a while, the three words "Duan Hengye" on the Star Web for "Wen Mujia". It was even higher than the marshal, Wen Mujia's parents.

Although the original host was cold, he was always polite on the surface. But when it came to Wen Mujia, he didn't even bother to greet the other party properly.

Duan Hengye didn't realize that this was the first time "he" shook hands with his "love rival".

When Wen Mujia saw Duan Hengye's calm face, he paused for a moment. He was about the same height as Duan Hengye. When Wen Mujia saw that the other person wanted to shake hands with him, he couldn't help but look at the man in front of him from head to toe. Then, he slowly reached out his hand.

"… Professor Duan, good afternoon."

Wen Mujia came alone. Duan Hengye's residence was already secluded, and now the entire Amro was preparing for the opening ceremony at night. Thus, this strange handshake between the "love rivals" that was supposed to be a bloodbath began peacefully and … ended peacefully.

Duan Hengye didn't know why Wen Mujia came, but he was already very familiar with the skill of pretending to be calm. After greeting him, he turned around and brought him into the house.