Chapter 24

Meng Jinhuai's eyes were beautiful, especially when they were illuminated by the galaxy. Being stared at with such a serious and clear gaze, Duan Hengye even forgot about the danger.

Duan Hengye couldn't tell if the gaze was real or fake, but he thought... Meng Jinhuai was looking at the young Duan Hengye through him.

In fact, Duan Hengye didn't think of himself as a sentimental person, but he did have a wealth of experience reading melodramatic novels. So when he saw Meng Jinhuai's gaze, Duan Hengye actually felt a little regretful - if it weren't for the accident that year, the original 'Duan Hengye' would not have been taken away by the royal family, and his personality would not have changed so much. He and Meng Jinhuai would probably have become a truly loving couple. Unfortunately, there were no 'ifs' in life.

After saying those words, Meng Jinhuai once again turned around. He slowly placed his palm on the huge floor-to-ceiling window in front of him. As he looked at the scenery outside, he said, "The scenery on this route is very good, but if you want to see the truly spectacular scenery, the starship must deviate slightly from the route and withstand the high temperature at the same time."

As he spoke, Duan Hengye looked through the window and saw that the starship he was on was slowly moving towards a huge burning red planet. Even though the starship's special "glass" could completely block out the harmful and dazzling light outside the window, and even though Duan Hengye didn't have a phobia of large objects, as the starship slowly approached, he couldn't help but clench his fists. Feeling the discomfort of the person next to him, Meng Jinhuai gently patted him on the shoulder.

Just as the Marshal said, when the starship approached and then went around the huge red planet, the view suddenly widened.

What kind of sea of stars is this? Duan Hengye didn't know how to describe it. He only knew that based on his shallow knowledge of the universe and the stars, he couldn't find anything more spectacular than this.

Meng Jinhuai was right, this might really be the most beautiful scenery in the known universe.

The starship slowed down to the lowest safe speed in the universe. After an unknown period of silence, Meng Jinhuai finally opened his mouth and continued the topic from a long time ago. "Only large starships can reach this distance."

As someone who had recently become obsessed with mecha research, after hearing Meng Jinhuai's words, Duan Hengye immediately learned something different.

Only large starships can reach this distance, then what about mecha?

Although starships were far less powerful than mecha in terms of combat, due to their large size and the principle of not having to consider weight and mental strength, the outer wall of a starship was definitely more than mecha.

Thinking about his field of expertise, Duan Hengye suddenly felt a rare rare desire to confide in him. He thought for a moment and said, "Right now, the most advanced mecha in the universe can barely maintain a distance of three to four times the current distance. If they get any closer, the control system will completely fail."

Hearing Duan Hengye's answer, Meng Jinhuai also turned to look at him and said seriously, "If we were forced to come here in a war, no one would be able to escape."

Sometimes inspiration came in an instant. After hearing Meng Jinhuai's words, Duan Hengye suddenly remembered a simulation experiment he had done some time ago. "Right …" Before he finished speaking, he suddenly frowned, then suddenly changed his tone and said quickly, "No, not necessarily. The mecha's weight will also increase when the material is upgraded, which will reduce the sensitivity of mental control. But if the internal mental connection system of the mecha is upgraded, there is hope that it will be equipped with more advanced external materials. "