Chapter 73

Even though the huge starship that belonged to the military slowed down, it still drove out of X City in a few minutes. The villa that Duan Hengye just provided wasn't far from the city. After driving for a while, the starship arrived at a large parking area nearby. This parking area was shared by several large residential areas nearby. At this time, it was densely packed with starships and hovercrafts.

With them as a reference, when the starship landed, it looked back. As a person who hadn't seen too many ordinary civilian transportation vehicles, Duan Hengye finally had a more intuitive understanding of the appearance of his daily transportation vehicle …

This time, because there wasn't a suitable place to dock the starship in the villa area, the huge starship landed on this parking area in advance. Immediately after, Duan Hengye and the others took the hovercraft that was waiting here in advance and headed to their destination.

Duan Hengxing's residence was a famous luxury villa area on this planet, or even in the entire empire. Even though Duan Hengye had never been here before, he had heard about the legends and descriptions of this place long ago. It was said that the residents of this villa area were mysterious interstellar rich merchants or mysterious nobles. The degree of luxury inside the villa area was rumored to be second only to the palace in the entire Yetian Empire.

Duan Hengye didn't think much of these legends before, but now, as the hovercraft gradually approached the villa area, Professor Duan finally realized that maybe the rumors in the interstellar weren't exaggerated.

This villa area was built by the sea, and the architectural style was very similar to a medieval European manor from Earth. Even though the building area wasn't too big, and there was a lot of green space, this kind of spacing was even more rare.

Even though there were many habitable planets in the Yetian Empire, the population was also "exploding". In this era, except for some planets with special purposes, ordinary habitable planets had mandatory green space requirements. Under this premise, the living space of ordinary people was once again squeezed out. Even though skyscrapers now easily had hundreds of floors, the living space of ordinary people was still smaller than on Earth. In this context, the appearance of a villa was already an extremely luxurious reflection, let alone one that was close to the sea with a large green area and a beach.

The female lead, Shang Mengzhen, was still in a bad mood. Perhaps she still hadn't recovered from the shock, but she didn't speak much during the journey. However, as the hovercraft gradually approached the beach, Shang Mengzhen's attention involuntarily shifted from elsewhere to outside the window.

After seeing the endless blue sea, even Shang Mengzhen who had seen countless beautiful sceneries couldn't help but reveal an expression of admiration.

Although Duan Hengye had never been to this place before and their relationship was very vague, he still knew the exact coordinates of his younger brother. After entering the villa area, the floating device slowed down and flew towards the central area. Seeing this, Shang Mengzhen who was looking outside the window suddenly said to herself, "This is the core area of the entire villa area …" There was a bit of emotion and admiration in her words.

As a movie queen, Shang Mengzhen was one of the people close to the top of the interstellar income chain. In her memory, she had heard rumors about this villa area at countless banquets. At the banquets, there would often be rich businessmen talking about who the owner of this villa area was. In short, no matter the process of the discussion, the final conclusion was that the owner was definitely not only rich, but more importantly, had a place in the upper class of the Empire.

Shang Mengzhen didn't expect that the answer to this gossip would fall into her hands. Although she was a bit surprised, the answer seemed to be reasonable. Duan Hengye's younger brother was also adopted by the Empress family. Duan Hengxing who grew up under the eyes of the royal family was indeed in line with everyone's previous guesses.