Chapter 10

On the fourth day of Duan Hengye's return to the research facility, news of him guiding the weapons research team for the first time had already spread throughout Zhen Cui Planet. Privately, people were also saying that for some reason, Duan Hengye seemed to have changed since the end of his vacation.

Despite the existence of people like Su Mingge, Duan Hengye's top-notch capabilities were still recognized by most people. After hearing that he had participated in the weapons research team's meeting, many people came to Duan Hengye to discuss their thoughts on the problems they had encountered in the research.

After a few days of observation, the first warrior of the research facility finally appeared.

As the dean of the research facility, Duan Hengye also had administrative tasks to complete. For example, every department in the research facility needed his signature and approval. Also, large scale experiments needed to be reviewed by the dean before they could proceed.

After an experiment review, the leader of the power system research team, who still respected Duan Hengye, finally asked a question that had been bothering him for a long time. However, Duan Hengye wasn't as enthusiastic as he thought he would be … When Duan Hengye heard the question, Duan Hengye only raised his head and glanced at him. Then, without saying a word, he continued to look at the information in his hands.

It was said that the atmosphere at the scene was very awkward.

After hearing the leader's disappointed description, a bunch of people who wanted to talk to Dean Duan instantly lost their enthusiasm. Many people who were previously on the fence started to ridicule the leader. Duan Hengye's research level was indeed high, but could it be that you still didn't see his selfish personality?

However, just as the person who asked the question was feeling disappointed, he suddenly received a document on his optical computer.

Duan Hengye of course didn't ignore this question. It was true that his image had changed, but a big change in temperament in a short period of time would inevitably arouse suspicion and excessive attention from the people around him. After receiving the question, Duan Hengye memorized it in his mind. After a few days of research, he finally sent a detailed text explanation to the person who asked the question. It even included experimental data simulated by the optical computer.

The dean had really changed! This statement caused a huge sensation in the research institute.

Although the original owner was a bit unreasonable when it came to firing people, for most people, it wasn't that he was "cold and heartless", but that he was indifferent to the research work of the academy. But now, Duan Hengye was actually answering questions for the other teams? In a short period of time, the attitudes of some people who had been dissatisfied with him because of this began to waver.

However, Duan Hengye didn't have time to think about what others thought of him. After he replied to the first question, a bunch of people immediately sent him questions about their research. This time, Dean Duan, who was determined to change, didn't have any time to rest.

Recently, the staff of the research institute often received replies from Duan Hengye in the middle of the night. Unknowingly, the lifeless atmosphere of the entire research building had changed.

While receiving help, the research institute staff began to guess the reason for Duan Hengye's change. Some people said that he was doing this for the future of the research institute, while others said that Duan Hengye simply had nothing better to do. Perhaps only Duan Hangye himself knew that he was using these questions to consolidate the knowledge in his mind and determine the direction of his future research.