Chapter 50

After the two of them left, Duan Hangye originally wanted to follow the original plan and follow the two of them out of the floating device. But before he could take a step forward, Meng Jinhuai, who was standing next to him, gently pulled Duan Hengye's hand and motioned him to look at the side of the hover device.

The side of the hover device was made of a one-sided transparent material. After Duan Hengye turned around, he saw another hover device next to him. "This is …" Before he could finish his sentence, he realized that the people in the other hover device were the Emperor and Empress of the Yetian Empire.

Meng Jinhuai nodded at Duan Hengye and said softly, "Don't worry."

While the two were talking, the door of the other hover device opened. Under the gaze of the media, a woman in a bright red dress walked out of the hover device.

This was Empress of the Yetian Empire. Before this, Duan Hengye had only seen her once, and that was when he transmigrated. At the royal banquet, after he poured wine over the female lead's head, this woman stood in the middle of the hall and clapped excitedly. Every time Duan Hengye thought about it, he would get goosebumps all over his body.

If Zhuo Yan was a gloomy viper, then Empress was a poisonous scorpion with needles.

The style of this red dress was very exaggerated. After she walked a few meters out of the hover device, the tail was still in the hover device. In addition, this dress was decorated with gems, which were glaring under the sunlight.

After Empress's dress was completely out, Zhuo Yan slowly walked out of the hover device. Even though his clothes were equally complicated, it didn't seem too exaggerated when compared to the people around him.

Duan Hengye wanted to ask Meng Jinhuai if they should go out now. But before Duan Hengye could speak, he saw the woman standing outside the hover device stop and glance at Duan Hengye.

At this time, Meng Jinhuai finally held Duan Hengye's hand and walked out of the hover device. After seeing the woman still standing there without moving, Duan Hengye understood why she came early.

Duan Hengye's memory told him that as the president of the Yeti Empire Mecha Research Institute, the original host only had to bow in front of the emperor. But according to the traditional etiquette of the royal family, the original host was adopted by the Empress' family and grew up with their help. Every time she saw the Empress, she had to give her a big bow according to the tradition of the Ye Tian Empire.

Although a lot of Star Web media were invited to this banquet, it was still open for filming according to the time slot. After the guests entered the banquet hall, the scene was inevitably a bit chaotic, so the filming inside had to wait for more than ten minutes before opening again. In this way, the media was bound to miss the scene of Duan Hengye bowing to Empress …

So she was waiting for me here.

Although the royal family still didn't know that Duan Hengye had talked to Meng Jinhuai, in their eyes, he was still an unqualified undercover agent who had clearly shown signs of "rebellion". Before coming, Duan Hengye knew that this trip would not be easy, but he didn't expect Empress to be so naive as to set up a barrier for him here.

The cultural setting of "Galactic Toppling" was generally more Chinese, but in some details, the author still referred to the settings of many other countries. For example, Empress was now wearing a black ribbon on her chest, and every time the original host saw her, the etiquette was a very grand half-kneeling and kissing.

… To be honest, Duan Hengye had never half-kneeled to anyone in his life.

Although the Duan family was an ancient martial arts family, the family didn't pay as much attention to "empty etiquette" as before. Even when he was a child and asked for red packets, Duan Hengye would at most bow. Duan Hangye was not used to kissing hands in the first place. Now that he was asked to kneel in front of so many people in the galaxy, it was obviously a very difficult thing to do.