Chapter 54

Although Duan Hengye was a hedonistic son who had always wandered around the core circle of power in the royal family, Duan Hengxing naturally knew more than the average person.

For example, he was very clear that the early marriage between Duan Hengye and Meng Jinhuai was just a political marriage. Similarly, Duan Hengxing had seen Duan Hengye and Meng Jinhuai in private several times, so he had seen them more than once. The interaction between the two clearly showed that they were not close.

Today, the program team called Duan Hengxing to participate in the recording. He originally thought that he would be able to take advantage of this opportunity to be in the limelight. However, he did not expect that as the recording progressed, his screen time would become less and less.

Therefore, in order to attract the attention of the program team and the audience, Duan Hengxing directly said this sentence without thinking.

After saying this, Duan Hengxing saw the surprised faces of the audience. He then mentioned a few public events when Duan Hengye and Meng Jinhuai just got married to support his statement …

At this time, after reading the text description on the forum, Duan Hengye could not help but breathe a sigh of relief. Fortunately, Duan Hengxing was ignorant and incompetent and did not enter the core work of the royal family. Therefore, he did not know that he was actually an "undercover" who had stolen a lot of information.

Duan Heng Ye guessed that if the other party really knew about this matter, he might even reveal his identity as a spy today … …

At this time, in the studio on the other side of the galaxy, the originally lively atmosphere was completely cooled down by Duan Hengxing's few words. Just as Duan Hengxing was about to say something, he suddenly heard a sneer from the person sitting next to him.

Then, Shang Mengzhen, who had been pursing her lips and barely speaking since the beginning, showed an impatient expression. After the sneer, the movie queen shook her head with some dissatisfaction. She turned around and said to Duan Hengxing, "From what I remember, the relationship between the marshal and Professor Duan has always been very good."

Shang Mengzhen was once photographed by the media chatting with Duan Hengye and Meng Jinhuai at a royal banquet. This incident was really worth bragging about for any celebrity in the entertainment industry. However, what was unexpected was that as a celebrity who needed to maintain exposure and be a topic of discussion, Shang Mengzhen would choose to skip the topic in subsequent interviews whenever the media asked about this matter.

Today, when Duan Hengxing publicly stated that the relationship between Duan Hengye and Meng Jinhuai was not good, Shang Mengzhen's sudden statement suddenly put him in a very awkward position.

After hearing Shang Mengzhen's words, Duan Hengxing's face obviously became ugly.

Duan Hengxing was a person who obviously did not have any real talent, but he was very proud of his reputation. Now that he was being attacked by a "small celebrity" in front of the entire galaxy, Duan Hengxing did not care that they were currently in the middle of a live broadcast. He directly turned around and began to ridicule Shang Mengzhen.

When the production team invited Duan Hengxing here today, they did not expect things to develop like this.

The ratings were high, but the reputation was probably going to be ruined …

The moment Duan Hengxing opened his mouth, the production team reluctantly cut off the live broadcast. When the production team's floating camera landed, the on-set director ignored Duan Hengxing. The director walked over to Shang Mengzhen and whispered to her, "Mengzhen, thank you so much for today …"