Chapter 31

Regardless of what the Star Network thought, the past few days on the Ti Zhenye Planet were undoubtedly of great significance to the planet and the entire interstellar situation. It was not until he finally left the planet that Duan Hengye realized that a few days had passed just like that.

Unlike the lively scene when he came here, Meng Jinhuai temporarily stayed on the Ti Zhenye Planet because he needed to continue to deal with the incident. Duan Hengye took another temporary military starship and left first. This time, there were no live broadcast cameras following him, and no one came to see him off as originally planned. However, when Duan Hengye looked at the empty parking lot under his feet, he inexplicably breathed a sigh of relief.

Although he lived in modern times in his previous life, due to the special nature of ancient martial arts families, Duan Hengye did not have much contact with society in the first ten years. Naturally, he was still not used to being watched by countless people, and he was not used to staying in the center of the storm.

Watching the starship slowly leave the surface of Ti Zexing, Duan Hengye slowly moved away from the window and sat on the sofa on the side. Ever since he transmigrated into this world, Duan Hengye had been obsessed with admiring the romantic and never-before-seen scenery in the interstellar. However, this time, he was affected by his mood. When the stars began to fly around him, he was not in the mood to admire them at all, and his mood was not as open as before.

Duan Hengye closed the door of the lounge, then sat on the sofa and turned on his optical computer. Although he believed in his memory, there was too much information recently. Duan Hengye felt that it was better for him to record his current thoughts first.

To be on the safe side, Duan Hengye first wrote a confidential program, then clicked on it and turned on the recording function.

In fact, he discovered a long time ago that due to the original author's worldview, there were many differences between this era and Earth in terms of writing and language.

For example, there was no such thing as a "foreign language" here. All communication used the same language and writing as in Hua. Although he had written a confidential program, Duan Hengye thought for a while and changed to another language. Then, he began to slowly organize his complicated thoughts in the document.

Different from when they came, the starship began to travel at the fastest interstellar speed, and their destination was no longer the House of the Marshal on Nan zhuxing.

A while ago, Duan Hengye received news that the annual Interstellar Mecha Conference was about to be held. The conference venue had been rotating among the major universities, this year, it was Amro University's turn.

Although the Ye Tian was not as strong as it used to be, they were still the most powerful empire in the interstellar, and they had continued to develop in recent years... Naturally, the Ye Tian Empire Mecha Research Institute was also the most famous mecha research institute in the universe.

In the previous conferences, the original host had also received an invitation, but he had never participated in similar events. He had never attended a single one. Even so, Duan Hengye, as the most powerful person in the interstellar mecha industry, still received an invitation from the organizers this year.

Unlike the original host, Duan Hengye was very interested in this event. In his opinion, research couldn't be done by one person alone. It was also necessary to communicate with other people in the same field. Therefore, this year, Duan Hengye accepted the invitation …

Perhaps to highlight the so-called "ritual", this conference had always been through the traditional method of sending out invitations. Those who received the invitation did not have to go to the interstellar network for confirmation. Therefore, strictly speaking, the original host was only "absent" for the past few years. He did not refuse to participate.