1. In order to feel Sorrow... You must first feel Pain...

*Picture of Ruka* should be on top.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Now! If you two don't mind! I'm going to bed! Before you get another brilliant idea to get us killed! Or worst expelled!"

*Slams door*

"She really needs to get her priorities straight."

-Harry Potter 'and the Sorcerers Stone.'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pain is something everyone's felt.

I don't mean the pain you receive when you fall and scrap your knee, or when you stub your toe on the wall. I mean the pain you feel when a family member dies, or when you get teased at school because your different.

The internal pain.

That's true pain.

I've endured true pain for 12 years of my life. I never knew my parents, and I've never once heard or talked to them. I guess they wanted a boy. I guess they didn't love me.

Countless times, I would go to my grandparents asking for something... anything about my mother and father. My grandfather would just scold me, and beat me saying that they never loved me and I was a mistake. He said they didn't love me because I was a monster. I was use to those words now. I have heard them for 12 years.

My grandmother showed small amounts of sympathy when my grandfather wasn't around. Once when he had went out she told me my mothers name was Ruu, and my fathers name was Kakashi.

She said that's how I got my name... Ruka.

Take the Ru from Ruu, and the Ka from Kakashi. Ruka Hatake.

I just don't understand why my parents would name me if they just abandoned me.

It was at that moment my grandfather burst through the door with a furious look on his face. He beat me until I bled and locked me in my room. After that grandmother didn't talk to me anymore. You'd think living in a place like Alma, Michigan I'd have someone to talk to.....but I never did

I would say I felt sorrow, but I must feel pain first. Sure, I've felt it already for 12 years, but I don't know the true meaning of pain; not yet.

I've never thought about suicide. I will admit it's crossed my mind many times...but even so.

Even if I wanted to die and leave all the pain behind.

She... wouldn't let me. I don't have many fears. As a matter of fact; I only have one fear. And it's her.

She lives inside of me. Corrupting my mind and trying to take control of my body. For many years I thought there was something wrong with me. I thought I was finally turning into the monster grandfather always said I was.

However, that wasn't the case.

She spoke to me in my mind; telling me that one day she would burst free from her imprisonment and kill me.

That scared me.

She scared me.

Overtime I began to learn more about her and realized the thing inside of me wasn't even human. She appeared in one of my nightmares once. It was a nightmare I will never forget.

==========Nightmare==========

I stared up into the blank darkness. Trembling, as an evil presence swept through the air. Making my blood run cold.

"Don't look so scared" a voice teased from the darkness.

My heart skipped a best as I recognized the familiar voice. It was the same voice that had been with me since birth, and tried to consume my body. I slowly looked up and fear overtook me as I saw a giant fox; taller than the Empire State Building.

It was staring at me intensely through its watery blue eyes. The thing itself was made completely out of water that held an intensifying feel to it; as it churned and rippled with images of things this beast had killed in the past.

It was frightfully beautiful. There was no denying that this creature was majestic and beautiful, yet ruthless and savage-like. It had eleven very long tails that swayed in the air behind it; their tips sharp as needles.

"Look at you Ruka" it said; its voice ringing in my head instead of out loud "oh how you've grown."

"A-are you? I-inside of m-me?" I said my voice laced with fear and curiosity.

"My dear" it said smirking "I've always been inside of you."

If this wasn't a serious and rather intense conversation I would have been rather unappeased at how perverted that sounded. Instead; I bit my lip and remained silent.

"Ruka" it said again "I know you feel pain and you wish for it to end. But you needn't worry about that. Soon things will change, and you will feel something other than pain."

"What do you mean?" I said curiously.

"You will see" it said as one of the tails started slowly moving towards me "but now. It is time for you to wake."

The tail then plunged into my stomach and I screamed in pain as it exited out the other side.

*****

That was a very recent nightmare.

As a matter of fact it had happened just three days ago.

When I woke up I was drenched in sweat, and my shirt had blood stains on it at the stomach area even though there was no wound in sight. I don't know why, but I hoped She was not lying.

I want to feel something other than pain. Even if the new feeling was death; I would welcome that with no hesitation. I just want the pain to be over. I would give anything for that. I wish I had friends and lived in a place where I was accepted... who am I kidding.

You can't just wish for something and hope it will come true.

Or so I thought....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That was the end of chapter. 1! I hope you enjoyed it!

Ruka: I'm very depressed

Me: When aren't you depressed

Kinase: Ha!

Ruka: You're so rude...

Me: Wait! I didn't mean it like that!

Kinase: Yes she did!

Me: Not...helping...!

Ruka: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto *walks off*

Me: Later guys...Ruka come back!