Bonus Chapter!!!! 49/5. A day at the beach (Part. 1)

'The quality, not the longevity, of one's life is what is important'

-Martin Luther King, Jr.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As we left the building, the thirteen of us:

Me

Naruto

Sakura

Sasuke

Ino

Shikamaru

Choji

Hinata

Kiba

Shino

Tenten

Neji

and

Lee

We're discussing what the second part of the exams would be like.

"I bet it's going to awesome dattebayo!" Naruto said fist pumping the air.

"Who cares about the stupid exams right now" Ino said, flicking her long platinum hair "if anything I could use a day at the spa or something!"

"The spa" Tenten said dreamily, her eyes glossing over "sounds relaxing!"

All the girls sighed dreamily and thought about the spa as the boys frowned. I've never been to the spa, I wonder what it feels like.

"What about us men" Kiba said angrily "we can't go to the spa!"

All the boys nodded, glaring at us girls. Sakura bit her lip hard then thought of an idea as she snapped her fingers.

"Ha!" She said smiling "let's all go to the beach!"

There was silence for a moment then everyone started to smile. I've never been to the beach either; I wonder if it's nice there.

"The beach sounds good" Ino said happily "cute boys and shirtless ones."

At the word shirtless she glanced at Sasuke and giggled.

"Beach sounds good to me" Kiba said giving a wolfy grin "babes in bikinis!"

"I have the perfect bikini for this occasion!" Tenten said jumping for joy.

Everyone stared talking happily about what they were going to wear to the beach and what they would do. I just listened sadly, I don't think I can go. I don't have a....

"Ruka!" Naruto said smiling "what are you going to wear?!"

I blushed in embarrassment and clasped my hands together.

"W-W-Well you see" I said slowly "I don't....have....a swimming suit."

Everyone stared at me for a long, long, long time. Embarrassed, I hid my face behind my hair and blushed. That's when I noticed all the girls were staring at me with strange looks on their faces. Except Hinata who simply gave me a sorry look. What's the look for?