34. We may be scum for breaking the rules but...

'Boys think girls are like books. If the cover doesn't catch their eye, they won't bother to read what's inside'

-Marilyn Monroe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright" Naruto said smiling "Kakashi Sensei did it! Believe it!"

As Kakashi Sensei held the Kunai to Zabuza's throat, I frowned. Something wasn't right, Zabuza just seemed way to calm. Suddenly, another clone of Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi Sensei and grabbed him as we all gasped. The real Zabuza broke free of Kakashi Sensei's grasp and retreated to the water. He then stood there, waiting. What's he waiting for?

"Kakashi Sensei!" Sakura screamed.

I looked over just in time to see Zabuza's clone lift Kakashi Sensei up and throw him into the lake where the real Zabuza stood waiting. That's when I realized what was happening.

"Water prison Jutsu" I muttered under my breath.

Zabuza started making hand signs and he finished just as Kakashi Sensei's head broke the surface of the water.

"Water Prison Jutsu!" Zabuza yelled slamming his palm on the waters surface.

The lake started to bubble and a large bubble of water picked Kakashi Sensei up and encased him inside, making us all gasp. The clone of Zabuza stared at us and chuckled in an evil way.

"You think you brats know what it's like to be a ninja" he said sneering "you wouldn't know the first thing about it."

Zabuza suddenly appeared in front of Naruto and kicked him back as his ninja headband flew off and he went flying into a tree. My eyes widened and I gasped in worry.

"You guys get out of here" Kakashi Sensei yelled "he's too strong!"

Naruto stood back up, bleeding slightly. I looked over at Sakura and saw she was shaking with fear, I looked at Sasuke and saw he was nervously balling his hands into fist. There was no doubt about it, we were all scared. I turned towards Zabuza and saw he was staring a me, he was waiting to see what I would do. He was waiting to see if I would attack. I looked over and saw Naruto had walked over and was standing by me. He glared at Zabuza then took a step forward. Zabuza chuckled then laughed.

"What do you think you'll do runt" he said teasingly "only the best get put in my bingo book!"

Naruto growled angrily then without warning he ran at Zabuza. Zabuza easily kicked him back and I winced as Naruto flew back and landed by me. I bent down and hurriedly asked him if he was ok.

"Of course" he whispered smiling as he wiped blood from his mouth "I'm ok don't worry."

I sighed in relief and helped him stand up as winced in pain every now and then.

"Aw, how sweet" Zabuza said sarcastically, staring at us "your little bitch always comes to your aid doesn't she?"

I ignored him because I was use to being called that. However, everyone else gasped and I saw Naruto tense up in anger.

"You know what Zabuza" he said through gritted teeth "put this in your bingo book! My name is Naruto Uzamaki! Future Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village, and I am not someone you want to piss off!"

I looked in Naruto's hand and noticed he had his ninja headband. Is that what he went back for? Naruto tightly tied the headband around his forehead and glared at Zabuza.

"HOWEVER YOU HAVE FAR FROM PISSED ME OFF!" Naruto yelled his angry clear in his voice "I WILL KILL YOU! UNDERSTAND ME! BECAUSE MY FRIEND IS NOT A BITCH!!"

Everyone stared at Naruto surprised and even I was shocked.

"Kakashi Sensei" Naruto said "you said those who break the rules are scum but those who abandon their comrades are worst then scum. So we're not leaving!"

Sasuke and Sakura both nodded and got into attack position. Naruto took out a Kunai and started making hand signs.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

A multiple number of Naruto clones appeared and they all charged at Zabuza with their Kunai's out. The clones attacked Zabuza, Kunai after Kunai, but one swipe from Zabuza's massive sword and at least 5 clones disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Sasuke!" Naruto yelled fishing something from his backpack and throwing it at him.

Sasuke caught it and reveled it to be a Wind Shuriken. Using this distraction as an advantage Zabuza raised his sword getting ready to cut the real Naruto. I started making hand signs.

"Water Style: Protection Jutsu!"

A column of water shot out from the lake and wrapped around Naruto in a protective barrier just as Zabuza's sword struck. The sword bounced harmlessly off the barrier and Naruto turned around surprised.

"Wow" he said "thanks Ruka."

I blushed. Zabuza then turned and charged towards me. Naruto started forward but I stopped him.

"Go help Sasuke!" I yelled ducking as the sword sailed over my head.

Zabuza tried to kick me back but I slid between his legs and kicked him in the back as I took out a Kunai. He stumbled but quickly regained his footing and charged at me. He made quick but familiar hand signs so I did the same.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!"

"Water Style: Waterball Jutsu!"

A giant ball of fire raced towards me and as a quick counterattack my Waterball Jutsu connected with his fire, canceling them both out.

"YES!" I heard Naruto yell victoriously.

I quickly looked over and saw Kakashi Sensei was free from his water prison and was fighting the real Zabuza. The clone I was currently fighting punched me hard in the stomach and I hunched over in pain as I coughed up blood.

"Never take your eyes off your opponet" he said swinging his sword towards me.

Suddenly, Naruto leaped in the air and kicked Zabuza away as he landed beside me.

"Well you forgot she's not your only opponet" Naruto mocked helping me up.

I wiped the blood from the corner of my mouth and winced slightly.

"You ok" Naruto asked curiously.

I nodded and Naruto then did the last thing I was expecting. He slowly and carefully swept a piece of hair behind me ear and tucked it there. My whole face turned crimson.

"Um...." I said nervously.

Naruto's eyes widened and he blushed before quickly looking away.

"That was stupid" he said shaking his head "you're fighting so it wouldn't matter anyway."

I remained silent and faced Zabuza. However, before I could think of how to attack, the clone dissolved into a puddle of water and we looked over to see someone in an animal like mask had stabbed Zabuza in the neck with Senbon needles.

"We should go check that out" Naruto said looking at me.

I nodded and we raced towards Kakashi Sensei.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey Guys! Hope you enjoyed chapter 34! I know I did! It had a few NarutoXOc parts in it. You guys seem to enjoy those so I hope you enjoyed the ones in this chapter.

Naruto: I know I enjoyed all that turkey flavored ramen I ate! Man! I love THANSKGIVING!

Me: *Mutters* Fattie.

Naruto: What?

Me: Nothing.

Ruka: She said you're fat.

Naruto: WHAT?! Not cool!

Me: Oh brother.

Ruka: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto.

Me: Later guys!

Naruto: I'M NOT FAT!