64. Cleaning

'All creatures are flawed, but out of the flaw may come the universe'

-Marguerite Young
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed deeply and clutched my teddy bear.

Yes, I still have a teddy bear, and no I don't care what you think. I would rather prefer to be reading, it's one my favorite hobbies. However, it's very hard to read when....

"AW COME ON! HOW DID IT FALL?!"

I sighed again and stared at my teddy bear. I haven't been living with him for even a day and already I can tell this is going to be difficult. I heard the slamming of a door and I looked up to see Naruto standing in my doorway, glaring angrily at my bear and covered from head to foot in flour. I blushed at him having entered my room like that as he contiuned glaring at my bear.

Does he not like my bear....I think it's a rather cute bear.

"D-Do you need something?"

He gave my bear one last glare, then looked up at me and frowned.

"Can you clean the kitchen?"

Silence fell upon us and I stared at him. Me....he wants me to clean the kitchen? I set my bear down on my bed with a sigh. I have a feeling I'm going to be doing this a lot. I got up from my bed as Naruto smiled and grabbed my hand, it can't be that bad, can it? Naruto led me into the kitchen and my eyes widened.

"Naruto" I said in disbelief "w-what is that?!"

"My kitchen" Naruto said blushing slightly "but you're a girl! So now it will get clean!"

I turned towards him and frowned as he smiled. He began dusting the flour from his clothing then picked up his weapons belt which was on the couch.

"Where are you going?!" I said in shock.

"To go train with Pervy Sage!" He exclaimed as confusion swirled around me "you don't know him but I'll introduce you guys one day!"

He then began walking towards the door and I watched him go, still in shock that he was leaving me to take care of his mess. He suddenly stopped then turned towards me like he forgot something.

"Oh yeah!" He said as though remembering something "I forgot to tell you that I lost your key to the house in there."

With that he left, and my eyes were wide with shock. I gulped nervously and thought of how I was going to clean this.

My key....?

I stared at the monstrous mess before me and sighed deeply.

'I'm going to kill that little brat!' Kinase growled angrily.

'All in due time' I replied as I got to work.

~Naruto's POV~
<A few hours later>

"Alright Pervy Sage!" I said as he walked off "see you tommorow!"

He turned back and nodded, "tommorow if you want bring your friend, I'll train her too."

I smiled brightly and nodded as I began walking home. I still haven't been able to summon a full toad, but I did get a tadpole with legs. That's improvement! Now tommorow I could bring Ruka with me and she can get some training too. I smiled happily and placed my hands behind my head, I'm going to make Neji pay for what he did to Hinata! Believe it! I stopped in front of my house and unlocked the door as I stepped inside.

"RUKA!" I exclaimed "I'M HOM-"

I stopped mid sentence when I saw the kitchen. It was so....clean! The sink and stove were shiny and looked brand new. The floor was polished so well I could see my reflection in it, and I didn't see not one speck of trash anywhere.

"Geez Ruka" I muttered, softly closing the door "you really outdid yourself."

I heard light snoring and I looked over to see Ruka, passed out on the couch with a small golden key clutched in her hand. I chuckled and walked over to her as I grabbed the key and put it in her pocket. I then gently picked her up and carried her to her room. She shifted slightly then wrapped her arms around my neck and mumbled in her sleep.

I blushed but didn't say anything, she's a heavy sleeper. Once in her room I set her down on her bed and she instantly removed her hands from my neck and grabbed the teddy bear instead. I watched as she held the bear close to her chest and snuggled with it.

I wish I was that bear....wait.....what?!

I shook the thought from my head then leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

"Goodnight Ruka" I said softly.

With that I left the room, closing the door quietly behind me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: This chapter is kind of short, so sorry for that. On a different note, Hey guys! That's the end of chapter. 64! I hope you enjoyed it!

Sakura: I wasn't in this chapter at all

Naruto: You weren't in the last one either

Sakura: *Cracks knuckles*

Naruto: Sorry!

Ruka: You'll come back in soon I'm sure, you just have to be patient

Sakura: *Sighs*

Naruto: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own me!

Me: Later guys!