74. A lot of explaining to do

'Home interprets Heaven. Home is Heaven for beginners'

-Charles Henry Parkhurst
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Naruto!" I yelled, pounding heavily on the wall "Naruto!"

He didn't answer and I could hear Gaara making loud growling sounds and I heard a loud boom of what sounded like an explosive bomb.

"Damn it!" I said, hitting the wall with my fist to let out my frustration.

I sighed deeply and lowered myself carefully to the ground as I held my knees to my chest and felt tears spring in my eyes. He's going to do something stupid and get himself hurt. I just know it. Besides that, why did Gaara look like that? I know he's good at using sand Jutsu but for it to just be a part of his body like that is crazy!

'He's a Jinchūriki' Kinase said as my eyes widened 'like you and Naruto.'

'Of what' I said 'you have eleven tails and Naruto's....'

'Kurama' Kinase, said cutting me off.

'Kurama has nine tails' I continued 'so how many does that thing have?'

'One' Kinase said simply 'his name is Shukaku, but he is very deadly and bloodthirsty Ruka. It's dangerous to try and fight him alone.'

I stood up and pounded my fist against the wall once more to let out my frustration.

'Lend me your Chakra Kinase' I said firmly 'I'm not going to let my boyfriend fight him alone.'

'Boyfriend, huh?'

'Just get me out of here' I replied, blushing.

Kinase chuckled and I felt a sharp tug in my gut as I winced and if felt like something hot, and heavy was flowing through my veins that was far from blood.

'Now this sand is infused with Shukaku's Chakra so you have to punch hard' Kinase said.

I nodded and punched the wall only to have to hold my fist in my hand and kiss it better. Damn that hurt!

'I said punch hard' Kinase growled 'not like a little bitch!'

I glared at my fist as though it was Kinase and decided to try again. I punched the wall again with all my strength and surprisingly my hand sailed right through it and made a decent size hole. I pulled my hand back towards me and placed my hands on both sides of the hole as I slowly started ripping the sand off. Minutes later, I was free and I exhaled a sigh of relief as I stepped out of my imprisonment.

"Ruka."

Startled, I turned towards the voice and saw Sasuke.

"Sasuke" I said "where's Naruto?"

"Up there" he said pointing "but did you know that you're glowing?"

I blushed slightly and shuffled my feet from side to side. Why would he say something like that right now?!

"That's nice of you to say" I replied "but now's not the...."

"I wasn't complimenting you, loser" he said smirking "you're literally glowing."

I looked down and realized that my body was in fact letting off a faint golden glow.

Oh....that's new.

On another thought, I extended my arm back and slapped Sasuke as hard as I could across his face. He stumbled back and held his cheek as a large red welt appeared on it.