Bonus Chapter!!!! 41/5. His angel

'We cannot start over, but we can begin now, and make a new ending'

-Zig Ziglar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Naruto's POV~

I contiuned to hug her and watched as her eyes slowly closed and her breathing stopped all together.

"R-Ruka?" I said, softly shaking her shoulders.

Nothing.

"Ruka!" I said louder, shaking harder.

Nothing.

"RUKA!" I said angrily, shaking her harder and harder.

Nothing.

Not a small sigh. Not a flickering of her eyelids. Not a small tender smile she usually gives.

Absolutely....nothing.

I stopped shaking her, I stopped everything. Is she really....dead? Did she really leave me? Tears fell down my cheeks and softly landed on the concrete ground as I stared at her. She looks so peaceful, so calm, so innocent.

I slowly began pulling the needles from her body, and throwing them as far away as I could. I used my sleeve to wipe the blood for her mouth and looked down at our intertwined hands. Before she had died, she made sure to firmly grab my hand and smile, was she trying to tell me something?

'Be strong' I imagined her voice saying 'I may be dead but you have so much more to do in life.'

Yeah....I can imagine her saying that. Even when she was depressed she always made sure I was the one happy. Why, because she was a sweet person, she was selfless. When it came to others she always wanted to help but when it came to herself she didn't care.

"Why" I yelled angrily "why couldn't you have thought of yourself for once?! That's why you're dead you idiot!!!"

As soon as the words slipped from my mouth, I began crying again. It's not her fault, it's mine. I told her I would get her out of these mirrors and I let her die. I promised Lord Hokage I'd bring her back alive. How will he react when he seems us walking back with her limp body in my arms?

Will he cry; will he hate me?

Of course he will, I'd hate me. I stared down at Ruka and couldn't help but notice she looked like an angel. The sunlight from outside was hitting the mirrors, turning the light a pretty blue which reflected on her figure.

Ruka could be an angel, all she needed was wings and a halo. She already had that sweet, selfless attitude. All she needed was a pair of wings; she would be a beautiful angel.

My angel....

I wouldn't let anyone have her, I'd protect her and keep her safe from people that tried to hurt her. Demons, I'd keep the demons away if she was an angel. I hesitantly reached a hand out and stroked a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

My angel....

"Do you love her?"

I looked up and saw the ninja, the one that had killed her. Rage consumed me and I glared at the ninja as a bubbling feeling arose in my chest.

"I can tell this is the first time you've seen a friend die" the ninja said, retreating into the mirrors "you will get use to it. This is the life of a ninja."

I growled angrily as I saw red flashing everywhere and I positioned myself in a sort of pounce.

"Shut up!" I said angrily "you killed her! You killed her! I'll....I'LL KILL YOU!"

A felt a sort of explosion in my chest and the last thing I saw before blacking out, was red Chakra swirling around my figure.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Yeah its short I know, but nevertheless I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Sakura: It was so emotional! Does Naruto love Ruka?

Me: Can't tell you yet.

Sakura: Aw crud!
Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto.

Me: Later guys!