58. The day Ruka was kidnapped....again

'Be as you wish to seem'

-Socrates
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRRR!!

I frowned and clenched my stomach to stop it from growling again.

Sakura glanced over at me and sighed deeply as she poked at the fire with a stick. Once my stomach had stopped growling, I looked over at the stream where Naruto and Sasuke we're suppose to be catching fish.

Key word: suppose.

You can probably take a guess at what they're both doing right now.

"I ALMOST HAD IT!" Naruto yelled, brandishing his fist as Sasuke.

"Hn" Sasuke said crossing his arms "I seriously doubt it, dobe."

"TEME!"

I shook my head in disappointment and crawled closer to the fire. It was getting bigger with Sakura caring for it.

"At this rate" Sakura said not looking up from the fire "by the time they catch those fish, we'll be eating them for breakfast."

"You don't sound as hungry as I thought you would Sakura" I said in disbelief.

GRRR!!

Sakura blushed in embarrassment and rubbed her stomach as she looked up at me.

"Gomen" I said falling silent.

We both sighed in unison and stared into the fire. It was big enough to cook the fish....when we got them that is.

"STOP DOING THAT!" I heard Naruto yell.

"Doing what?!" Sasuke said with a irritated scowl.

"MAKING THEM SWIM AWAY!"

"All your yelling is doing that, dobe!"

"TEME!"

Sakura got a irk mark on her head and contiuned poking the fire. I don't want Sakura to be unhappy, especially after all she's been through. I slowly stood up and dusted off my shirt as Sakura glanced up at me.

"Where you going?" She asked, worry clear in her voice.

"To go catch some fish" I replied "those two can't do anything correctly."

Sakura giggled and nodded as she contiuned tending to the fire. I slipped off my shoes and left them by the fire as I walked over to the stream. It seems like we have to do everything huh?

"DON'T!" Naruto yelled as I stepped in the stream.

"Don't what?!" Sasuke said angrily.

Geez! They're so busy arguing that they don't even realize I'm here!

"DON'T BE SUCH A JERK!"

"Then don't be so annoying!"

"TEME!"

What does teme mean? I've never asked. Pushing the thought aside, I began making hand signs.

"Ninja style: Water rise Jutsu!"

All the water from the stream began to rise up as Naruto and Sasuke both turned around surprised. Finally, they noticed me! I rolled my eyes as all the water from the stream floated above our heads like a giant umbrella. I looked down and saw all the fish thrashing against the ground, seeking water.

That's works.

I bent down and picked up four rather large fish as they struggled in my hand. I took out a Kunai and stabbed them all in the head as they stopped moving. Naruto and Sasuke we're still watching me, dumbfounded so I turned towards them. They didn't say anything and neither did I.