14. Spending a day with the Uchiha.... Yikes!

'Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.'

-Albert Einstein
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-Well" I said shyly "I already told you who I am, and I....um....well...."

I stuttered over my own words trying to think of what to say, and Sasuke gave me an irritated look.

"I'm here because...." I continued "I....um....you see-"

"You're hopeless" Sasuke said cutting me off as he exhaled deeply.

"Oh" I said blushing embarrassed as he shook his head.

Sasuke exhaled again and walked over to the exit as I watched him. He's leaving just like that? I suppose it's none of my business; he has a life of his own. Sasuke stood by the exit then turned around and glared at me when he saw me just standing there.

"Well" he said rather impatiently "are you just going to stand there all day?!"

Huh?!

I gave him a confused look and he rolled his eyes as he turned back towards me.

"I'll say it one last time" he repeated "you've caused me a lot of trouble today and now you have to make up for it. So for the rest of the day your going to follow me and answer any question I give you. Understand?!"

I think this was a demand; not a request. If I tried to deny him he would just force me too anyway. Oh! How did I get myself stuck in this situation?!

"Understand?!" Saskue repeated angrily.

"O-Ok!" I said jumping slightly.

I hurriedly went over to Sasuke's side and he stared at me for a minute before we started walking through town.

*****

Sasuke asked me a lot of different questions like:
How I got here....
(I told him I fell from the sky and he glared at me.)

What clan am I from....
(I didn't know how to answer that).

Who are my parents....
(I couldn't answer that one.)

In other words he asked me a lot of questions some that I could answer and others I couldn't. He was very cruel and intimidating, but I slowly learned that he has a sort of soft side to him. As we were walking through town Sasuke glanced over at me and sighed.

"Are you cold" he asked staring straight ahead.
I shivered and looked around. It was rather cold outside now that the sun had set. Sasuke had already asked me about 20 questions and we had just walked through town without stopping. So in truth I was cold but I didn't want to tell him. What good would it do?

"N-No" I lied shivering again "I'm f-fine."

I sneezed and Sasuke frowned as he shook his head.

"You're a horrible liar" he said grabbing my hand.

I gasped slightly at how warm his hand was, and before I could fully comprehend what was happening; Sasuke pulled me into a small shop and closed the door behind us. He let go of my hand as the smell of hot chocolate flooded my nose. It was very warm in here that's for sure.

"Oh!" A old elderly lady from behind the counter said "Sasuke?! Good to see you again! Would you like the usual for you and your girlfriend!"

Girlfriend?!

I blushed a deep red as Sasuke looked rather embarrassed then he glared at the old woman.

"She's not my girlfriend" Sasuke said firmly, sitting down "just make the two hot chocolate."

The lady nodded and got to work as Sasuke looked over and glared at me. I took the hint and sat down as he stopped glaring and turned his head to the side. My cheeks were still bright red from blushing.

I wonder is he.... buying me hot chocolate?

I opened my mouth to ask, but was interrupted as two white mugs of steaming hot chocolate were placed in front of us. It looked very good and rich.

"That will be 28 ryo please" the lady said smiling.

Sasuke remained still for a moment, and I frowned slightly. I guess I have to pay for it. I reached my hand into my wallet and was about to pay for it when.....

"Thank you come again!"

I blinked in surprise and looked up to see the lady walk off with 28 ryo in her hand. I looked over at Sasuke and saw he was calmly sitting there drinking his hot chocolate.

Did he pay for it?

I put my money away surprised and stared at him as he looked up. We stared at each other for a long time then he frowned and glared at me.

"What?!" He asked slightly irritated.

"Did you....? Pay for my drink?" I asked surprised.

Sasuke stared at me for a moment then he closed his eyes and set down his hot chocolate with a small clink.

"Shut up and drink your hot chocolate, Ruka."

He opened his eyes and I found myself getting mesmerized in those onyx orbs. I blushed and picked up my hot chocolate as I took a sip. It was very good and creamy. I grinned slightly and took another sip as Sasuke watched me for a minute. He stood up and I was about to follow him when he glared at me and I sat back down.

"I'm leaving now" he said simply "you can go home. Try not to cause anymore trouble ok?"

I nodded and he gave me a half grin, half smirk as he walked over to the door.

"By the way" he said turning his head towards me slightly "my name is Sasuke Uchiha."

With that he left and I stared at the door in amazement as another blush crept up to my cheeks.

Saskue Uchiha, huh?

Oh my!

Granddad would flip if he found out I was with two boys today; Naruto Uzamaki and Sasuke Uchiha. If only I knew my mother; she would probably kill me! I took another sip of my hot chocolate and sat in deep thought. What a day....

I continued to sit there in deep thought sipping my hot chocolate; when I looked over at the clock on the wall.

10:58!!!

I downed the rest of my hot chocolate and raced out the door like a cheetah. Now Granddad is really going to kill me!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed Chapter.14! Also don't worry because very soon I will get to the part where Ruka starts training.

Ruka: Cool! I can't wait for training to start!

Naruto: Me too! Then that's when the action will start!

Me: Thats right! So don't worry because it is coming very soon!

Ruka: Ok! Also Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto.

Me: Later guys!