65. Prove it

'You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor'

-Aristotle
--------------------------------------------
"Thank you for coming all the way here so we could talk" a woman said "I really appreciate it Kushina."

The woman, Kushina, waved off her thanks and flicked back her long red hair as she picked up a glass of water and sipped it.

"You're my best friend, Ruu" Kushina said giggling "of course I was going to come!"

Ruu smiled and took a sip of her water as well. Kushina set her glass down and rubbed her stomach which was rather large.

"Have you decided what you'll name him" Ruu asked curiously.

"Minato and I found a good name for him from Jirayia" Kushinan said smiling "we decided to name him Naruto."

"Naruto.....like the stuff in ramen?"

"Exactly that."

Ruu remained silent and sipped some more at her water. It was a nice name for the child, just not the one she was expecting.

"When will you have another child" Kushina said with a mischievous grin.

"Ryuku is all I need" Ruu replied with a small blush.

"Oh really" Kushina said cocking an eyebrow "I thought you've always wanted a daughter. Why stop at one?"

"Even if I wanted another, who would I possibly have it with?!" Ruu exclaimed, her cheeks getting steadily more red.

"Kakashi seems to enjoy staring at you" Kushina teased, rubbing her stomach.

Ruu blushed and looked over in Kakashi's direction to notice he was indeed staring at her then quickly looked away. Kushina laughed quietly as Ruu tried to make the blush in her cheeks disappear. The only reason he was here was so he could monitor Kushina during her pregnancy.

"He's not interested in me" Ruu stated firmly

"That's bullshit and you know it!"

Ruu blushed once again as Kushina leaned forward in her seat and smiled.

"Just think about it" she said softly "he really does like you....and that's rare coming from Kakashi."                          

*****

The dream slowly disappeared from my memory and I frowned.
Why does that always happen, why can't I just remember it for once?

I exhaled deeply and opened my eyes, staring up at the ceiling. This is day 2 of living with Naruto. Aside from that monstrous cleaning job, I'm enjoying myself so far. I sat up in my bed and
stretched out my arms as I noticed a note on my door.

Hmm....what's that?

Getting up, I hesitantly walked over to the door and pulled the note off. I stared down at it and began to read it to myself.

Dear Ruka,

Once you wake up I won't be there. I left with Pervy Sage to do some training! I should be back before nightfall! If you can find us, why not join me?! I could always convince Pervy Sage to train you!

Love,
Naruto

Love....?

I blushed a deep red and set the note on my nightstand. I haven't really anything else to do today. I might as well join him so I can finally meet this Pervy Sage he's always talking about. I went into the bathroom and did my usual routine.