22. Transformation Jutsu

'Every moment is a fresh beginning'

-T.S Elliot
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~3 days later~

In class I took my seat and looked around to notice neither Iruka Sensei or Naruto were here yet. I wonder where he is; the graduation exams are tomorrow and I still can't believe I survived a week in this place. Maybe it's because Naruto had been here to keep my spirits up.

I sighed deeply and glanced over at Sasuke only to notice a large group of girls surrounding him trying to flirt with him. He just ignored them all; I wonder what it's like to have someone fan over you. It must not feel very good because Sasuke looks irritated. I feel sort of bad for him.

"So Sasuke" Sakura said blushing "how was your day so far?"

He ignored her and Sakura sweat dropped as Ino smirked and flipped her hair. I have to admit, even though Sakura is kind, that was very funny. I held back a giggle and grinned softly as Sasuke glanced at me and smirked.

"Nice try billboard brow" Ino whispered, giggling, as Sakura growled angrily.

I watched the two bicker back and forth as someone slid into the seat next to me. I turned towards the person thinking it was Naruto, but instead I saw that boy with the dog. I think his name was Kiba. I sighed again; where is Naruto?

"Hi" Kiba said giving me a wolfy grin.

I blushed nervously and turned my head away. Why is he talking to me? When is Naruto coming? It's not like him to be this late.

"My name is Kiba if you didn't already know" he said "and this is my dog Akamaru."

The small white dog on Kiba's head jumped on to the desk and looked up at me with small cute eyes. I had to admit it was a very cute and small dog. However....

"I prefer cats" I admitted shyly.

Kiba anime fell and Akamaru whimpered as he retreated back to Kiba's head. Kiba stood back up and sat next to me again as he sighed deeply and leaned his head against the desk, thinking of what to say. Suddenly, the door busted open and Naruto was thrown into the room completely covered from neck to foot in rope.

Iruka Sensei came into the room with him; brimming in rage as everyone except me laughed. Naruto's eyes connected with my own and I frowned slightly as he gave me a small reassuring smile.

"I'm at the end of my rope here Naruto!" Iruka Sensei said ironically "you failed the graduation test last time and the time before that! Tomorrow you've got another chance, and you're messing up again."

Naruto ignored the lecture and looked over at Kiba who was in his seat.

"HEY!" Naruto said angrily "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SEAT KIBA!"

Kiba growled angrily and got up as he returned to his own seat; muttering something about fighting and stupid orange boy. Iruka Sensei's rage increased when he saw Naruto wasn't even paying attention to him.

"FINE!" He shouted heatedly "because you missed it everyone will review the transformation Jutsu!"

Everyone groaned in annoyance, but we all lined up to avoid Iruka Sensei's wrath. I went over to Naruto and pulled out my Kunai as I started cutting him free from the rope.

"I'd leave him there if I were you" Ino said angrily "we always have to pay for your screw ups Naruto!"

Naruto ignored her and stared at me as I blushed a deep red and continued cutting him free. It's so sad that Naruto is use to hearing this kind of stuff.

"This is a total waste of time Naruto" a boy named Shikamaru said as I finally got Naruto free.

I helped Naruto up as he smiled at me. I can't believe we're both use to hearing these kind of insults on a daily basis. I don't want Naruto to be unhappy anymore; I just want him to...

"Ruka" Iruka Sensei said, cutting my thoughts off "it's your turn."

"O-Ok!" I said hastily running over to him.

I stood in front of him and he nodded for me to proceed as he readied his clipboard. I did the appropriate hand signs and transformed into him as he nodded in satisfaction.

"Perfect as always, Ruka" he said as I blushed from the praise "your turn, Naruto."

I dropped the Jutsu and stepped back and watched as Naruto stood in front of Iruka Sensei who nodded for him to continue. Naruto looked over at me and smiled as he started to create hand signs. Finally, Naruto transformed and everyone stared surprised as he transformed into a naked girl with clouds floating around her (his?) private areas.

It looked just like Naruto except it had two long blonde pigtails and it was very more feminine. Iruka Sensei got a giant nosebleed and anime fell as Naruto explained that was his sexy Jutsu. After the whole class had settled down Iruka Sensei plugged his bleeding nose with tissue and yelled at Naruto; resulting in us having to practice the Jutsu all day because of him.

"Are you mad at me?" Naruto asked sadly as we got back in line to do it again.

It was true that the last thing I wanted to do was practice the Jutsu all day. However, looking at all the angry glares and dirty looks people were giving Naruto broke my heart. That's how people use to stare at me; I understood how it felt. I remained silent and we reached the end of the line where no one could see us. I pulled Naruto into a warm hug as he gasped in surprise.

"N-No" I stuttered blushing "I'm not mad at you. You're my friend silly."

Naruto stared at me for a long time as I let go of him, then he smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

"Thank you, Ruka" he said turning away.

My whole face turned beet red along with my neck and my breathing started to become uneven.

He kissed me on the head....

I felt my heart skip a beat in my chest and before I knew it I collapsed to the ground unconscious.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! Ok so my MWBS is going away slightly because my mind is churning. Also if you don't know what MWBS stand for read the A/N on the previous chapter.

Naruto: Hey Ruka? Why did you faint?

Ruka: *Blushes and remains quiet*

Naruto: Ooook.... Forget I asked. Anyway Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto but she should because she's awesome.

Me: Aw! Thanks!

Sasuke: I think she's a loser.

Me: .....

Ruka: .....

Naruto: .....

Me: SASUKE!

Naruto: Uh.... later guys!