27. Kakashi Sensei

'Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody'

-Anonymous
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We all sat on top of the roof, legs crossed, as our new Sensei leaned against the railing with one foot propped up. He examined us for a while with his one eyes then sighed deeply.

"Alright" he said slowly "why don't you introduce yourselves.... one at a time."

"Introduce ourselves" Sakura said curiously "well....what are we suppose to say?"

"Things you like" the Jõnin said spreading his arms "things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies....things like that."

Things like that huh? That sounds pretty easy; I suppose I could do that if I really tried.

"Why don't you tell us things first" Naruto suggested "so we can see how it works."

That actually sounds like a good idea.

"Me?" The Jõnin said simply "my name is Kakashi Hatake."

My breath hitched in my throat and my eyes widened. Isn't that....? My... last name? Now that I think about it I haven't even told anyone my last name; not even Granddad! How is that even possible?! How does he have my last name?!

Kakashi....why does that name sound so familiar?

"What I like" he continued "I don't really like anything. I hate a lot of things, and.... I never really thought about my dreams."

At this Sakura and Naruto sweat dropped and turned towards Sasuke and I.

"Well that was useless" Naruto muttered "all we really learned was his name."

I nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly. Still....how does he have my last name?

"Ok" Kakashi Sensei said "you on the left. Tell us about you."

Naruto straightened up and gave a large smile as he adjusted his headband.

"Alright!" He said cheerfully "my name is Naruto Uzamaki! I like ramen, especially the ramen at the Noddle Shak! But I hate...."

Naruto stopped suddenly then frowned. Why did he stop; he seemed like he was on a pretty good roll.

"Well actually" he said slowly "I like my best friend Ruka too. I almost forgot to mention that."

I turned beet red and my breathing hitched in my throat again as Sakura and Sasuke turned to look at me.

Oh....

"I hate the three minutes you have to wait for the ramen to boil" Naruto continued as though nothing had happened "my hobbies are eating ramen and hanging out with Ruka. Finally, my dreams for the future are to become Hokage! So people will treat me with the respect I deserve!"

There was a moment of silence and I grinned slightly at Naruto's enthusiasm.

"Ok" Kakashi Sensei said turning to Sakura "what about you?"

"My name is Sakura Haruno!" She said smiling "what I like is....well... who I like is...."

She stopped and glanced at Sasuke as she burst into a fit of giggles.

"My hobbies are...." she continued giggling louder "my dreams for the future...well...."

She stopped talking and let out a large girly squeal of delight as Naruto plugged his ears. What's wrong with Sakura?

"Fascinating Kakashi Sensei said sarcastically "what do you hate?"

"NARUTO!" Sakura said angrily, her giggling and blushing long gone.

Naruto anime fell and burst into tears as I slowly crawled over to him and rubbed his back. Poor Naruto, Sakura didn't have to say that.

"Ok....what about you?" Kakashi Sensei said turning towards Sasuke .

"My name" he said slowly "is Sasuke Uchiha. I don't like anything. I hate everything. I don't have hobbies, and I don't have dreams for the future, but goals. A goal to kill somebody whom I despise the most."

We all stared at him in surprised as he remained silent and didn't say anything more. Sasuke wants to....kill....somebody? Who? Who could he possibly hate that much?

"Ok" Kakashi Sensei said turning finally towards me "what about you?"

"Oh!" I said turning red "well....um....I....uh...."

I blushed a deep red and my voice flattered in my throat. I'm not use to doing this; I know exactly what I want to say but I can't say it.

"Well?" Kakashi Sensei said frowning "I haven't got all day."

I blushed a deeper red and mumbled a small sorry as Naruto glared at the Sensei.

"Hey!" He said angrily "you don't have to be such a jerk to her! Give her time will you?!"

Naruto continued to glare at the Sensei who stared back at him emotionless. Naruto...I suppose...if you can do it...I can do it!

"M-My name is Ruka" I said slowly "I like....hmm....I like reading, singing, playing the piano, dancing, and my friends of course. I don't hate anything; hate is a very strong word and I don't like using it. My hobbies are relaxing, and hanging out with Naruto. My dreams for the future are....well....I've never really thought about it."

I finished on that note and sighed deeply. Everyone stared at me with surprise clear on their face; I think that's the most I've ever said to anybody.

"Ok" Kakashi Sensei said still staring at me "well....Ruka....do you have a last name?"

"No" I said hurriedly my cheeks flushing red.

I had a feeling he knew I was lying but he didn't say anything. Kakashi Sensei sighed and turned towards the rest of the group.

"Well tomorrow I want you all to be up bright and early" he said crossing his arms.

"Why" Sakura said curiously.

"Because" Kakashi Sensei said simply "tomorrow we will have an survival exam."

We all gasped in surprise and looked at each other. Survival exam? What does that mean?

"Be prepared to fight" Kakashi Sensei said staring at me "oh... and try to avoid eating breakfast. Unless you want to throw up."

Everyone gasped again and Kakashi Sensei disappeared; signaling the end of class. I stood up as my teammates did the same.

"I can't wait" Naruto said, his eyes gleaming with that usual desire "I'm going to ace this survival exam! Believe it!"

Sasuke and Sakura remained quiet but nodded; both of them with small grins on their faces. I frowned, be prepared to fight, am I really ready for this? I've never shown anybody how I can fight.

"Ruka" Naruto said suddenly "you ok? Your face is turning green."

I swallowed down my fear and turned towards Naruto as I nodded.

"I-I'm fine" I stuttered "I-I-I have to go!"

"Hey wait!"

Not waiting to see who said that; I ran off as fast as I could. My feet pounding against the cement.

Be prepared to fight.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! I know if your reading this chapter your probably cursing me for not updating and for that I'm sorry.

Naruto: Yeah! Don't blame her, school isn't easy you know.

Ruka: Precisely! Also Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto.

Me: Later guys!