6. The boy in orange...

'Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps it's brain.'

-Harry Potter 'The Chamber of Sercets'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Next Day~

Lord Hokage released me from the hospital and said I could come live with him now. To say I was excited would be an understatement. I was overjoyed! I had put my complete trust in Lord Hokage and he said if I wanted I could call him grandfather.

That made me cry again.

We left the hospital and I stayed close to Lord Hokage as people whispered and pointed; cauing me to whimper and hang my head. This was just like school, these people don't like me either. I heard two adults whispering and I listened as we walked by them.

"That's that girl" one of the adults said "you know the one that fell from the sky?"

"Really?" The other said "oh! I hope she's ok!"

"Me too!" The first one said.

I gasped in surprise and stopped walking to stare at the two. They cared?! I thought it was just Lord Hokage!

"Ruka" Lord Hokage said stopping "you coming?"

I smiled and nodded as I ran to catch up with him. Once I was behind him again; we started walking off. I wonder what the Hokage's house is like? It's probably huge! I smiled at the thought when I heard shouts and running from up ahead.

I shyly glanced from behind Lord Hokage and saw up ahead some orange thing was running this way, and it kept bumping into people. The people complained and growled when they got bumped, but the orange blur giggled and ignored them.

Who is that running over here so fast?! I blushed and got back behind Lord Hokage as the orange blur got closer.

"Naruto" Lord Hokage said as we walked "slow down would you?"

"Whatever you say old man!" A voice replied cheerfully.

Who's Naruto? The orange blur passed right by Lord Hokage, walking now, and turned its head.

Time seemed to slow down as we both slowly walked by each other. Gold connected with Blue, and the two stared intently at each other. The orange blur I had saw. Was really a boy. With orange clothing, and blue eyes with blonde spiky hair.

We stared at each other as we walked past, and I sensed something in him. It seemed....similar....to that of Kinase. It was evil and bloodthirsty; just like Kinase.

It craved power.

An image of large red eyes with long white fangs appeared in my vision and I gasped as I dropped to my knees.

'Kinase...' a voice inside my head said 'hiding from me inside the body of this girl are we? How pathetic!'

'Who are you!' I said as tears streamed down my face 'where is Kinase?!'

'Oh, she's still here' the voice replied 'come out Kinase! DON'T HIDE FROM ME!'

"Go away!" I screamed out loud.

"Ruka!" Lord Hokage said grabbing my shoulders "what's wrong!?"

"GO AWAY!" I shouted clutching my head.

The boy in orange dropped down by my side and was asking Lord Hokage something. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and made him face me as he gasped in surprise.

Gold connected with blue once again and the gaze remained there. Another image of a giant fox with nine tails appeared and I groaned in pain as I let go of his collar.

"Please stop!" I moaned in agony "MAKE IT STOP!"

The boy with the orange grabbed my chin and forced my head up so I was staring into his eyes again. They had turned from blue to red and he seemed angry and full of lust at the same time. As I stared into his red eyes I saw my golden eyes slowly turn watery blue, and I gasped.

I-I can't control my body!

What's happening?!
'
I'm sorry' Kinase said 'but it's for your own good.'

"So Kinase" the boy said smirking "you decided to come out now huh?!"

"I can't run from you forever Kurama" I said.

Wait! No!

I didn't say that!

Kurama/the boy smiled evilly and leaned closer to me.

"Good!" He said angrily "because don't forget you are mine Kinase. YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME!!"

I nodded against my will and scolded Kinase. Why is she doing this? I noticed the boy looked like he was struggling with something too; like he was fighting something inside of him.

"Don't forget Kinase" the boy said "we were destined to be mates. No matter where you go. I will always find you!"

Mates?

Before I could think about it any further he kissed me, hard. I wanted to fight back; I wanted to stop this, but Kinase had full control of my body. I couldn't move. I kissed the boy back and felt like screaming. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!!??

'KINASE!' I yelled 'STOP IT!!'

The boy suddenly let go of me and pushed me away as his red eyes slowly turned back to blue, and he stared at me with fear and shock. I scooted away from him as my watery blue eyes turned back to gold.

The possession was over...

The boy and I stared at each other in shock and fear; knowing what had just happened. Lord Hokage stood there shocked and the people surrounding us whispered and pointed.

Why?

Why did that happen?!

Tears pooled my eyes as I continued to stare at the boy. What is wrong with me?! Lord Hokage snapped out of his daze and started to make weird hand signs.

"Ninja Style!" Lord Hokage said "Memory Possession Jutsu!"

Before I could ask why Lord Hokage said that, my eyes grew heavy and I passed out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Wow! Um... wow.

Ruka: What's wrong? I can't remember what happened in this chapter for some reason.

Naruto: Yeah me either. Believe it.

Me: Oh! *Nervously scratches head* well you see...um....well.... there were some thangs!

Lord Hokage: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto. End of story!

Ruka: But wait....

Me: Yep, that's it!

Naruto: Hold on....

Me: Later guys!