57. Taking matters into our own hands

'Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none'

-William Shakespeare
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never in my life been so happy to see those three. I gave a giant sigh of relief as I watched Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji all stand there.

"I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!" Choji yelled, trying to run away as Shikamaru grabbed him by his collar effortlessly.

"They're our comrades" Shikamaru said simply "we can't just leave them."

"I CAN!" Choji said still trying to break free.

Geez Choji, I thought we were friends. I sweat dropped at him as he contiuned to struggle free.

"Just as I expected" Dosu said smirking "the fat one would want to break free."

Choji suddenly stopped fighting, and Shikamaru took a step back with Ino in his wake. What's up with them?

"What did you say" Choji asked, his voice quiet.

"Fat, chubby, overweight. Did I stutter?"

Choji growled angrily and balled his hands into fist as an angry aura surrounded him.

"I'M NOT FAT!" He yelled, causing Sakura and I to cover our ears "I'M BIG BONED!"

With that, he began to expand at a large rate until he expanded into a giant ball of....Choji? I suppose that's what you would call it. Choji rolled towards Dosu who sent a sonic wave towards him but it seemed to have no effect. Choji rolled towards Dosu faster, but Dosu simply jumped to the side and Choji slammed hard into a tree.

"Ow" Choji said, as he returned to his normal size then slumped unconscious.

I exhaled deeply in frustration and rubbed at my temples. Are you kidding me....you could have done better than that Choji.

'What the fuck was that?!' Kinase said angrily 'his fat ass didn't even get him!'

'That's not nice, Kinase.'

Kin smirked and turned towards Ino as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Great" she said rolling her eyes "another girl more fascinated with her looks."

"Wha..! KISS MY ASS!"

Kin growled angrily and charged towards Ino. Shikamaru blocked her and engaged in battle with Kin as Ino held her hands up in a oval like shape.

"Wait for it" Ino muttered to herself as she watched Kin move around.

Once Kin had stopped moving Ino smirked,"Possesion Jutsu!"

Kin suddenly stopped moving and as did Ino, who slumped to the ground unmoving. What just happened? Kin looked up and smirked as she flipped her hair. Is that....?

"Possesion complete!" Kin/Ino said smiling.

I grinned, nice going Ino!

Kin/Ino pulled out a Kunai from her pouch and placed it on her neck as she turned towards Dosu and Zaku.

"Now" she said confidently "get out of here or I slice her neck open!"

Dosu and Zaku glanced at each other then laughed evilly. Why are they laughing like that?! Their comrades' life is on the line! Sakura and I glanced at each other then looked away as I gulped nervously.

"Go ahead" Dosu said as we all gasped "one less problem to worry about."

He then raced forward and punched Kin/Ino hard in the face, sending her flying back and hitting a tree. We gasped again as the possesion broke and the real Ino woke up, blood gushing from her mouth. Shikamaru's eyes widened and he raced to Ino's side as he glared at Dosu. Zaku laughed and went over to an unconscious Kin as he shrugged. How could you do that to your own teammate?! That's just....evil!