2. School's not a educational place... Its a torture filled place

"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on"
- Harry Potter 'and The Half Blood Prince.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't like school.

I know every kid in the world probably says that, but that's not why I don't like it. I don't like the students. I dislike every single one of them.

I walked over to the front door; pulling my coat closer to my arms. If I left quick enough I could avoid being seen. I put my hand on the front door ready to open it when a voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Where the hell do you think your going?!"

I turned and saw my grandfather glaring at me. That look use to frighten me, but now... I'm only scared of her. My fox.

"To school sir" I said looking down at the ground.

I wasn't allowed to call him grandfather or grandad. I made the mistake of doing that and he beat me so hard he almost had to send me to the hospital. Of course, he didn't...cheap basterd.

He said he didn't want to hear those words come out of my mouth, and I was no family of his.

He smirked and walked closer to me. I tried not to flinch as he slapped me hard across the face.

"I don't see why you even go to school" he said shoving me to the ground and kicking me "your a dumbass whore."

I cried out in pain and he kicked me harder. He grabbed me by my hair and flung me hard into the wall giving me one last kick before walking off.

Great...

More pain.

I winced as I slowly stood up and felt bruises start to form on my arms and legs. Good thing the coat will cover it. I adjusted my backpack on my shoulders and walked out of the door trying hard not to limp due to my pain.

Pain.

I sighed deeply and felt tears blur my vision; it seems like pain and I are like peas in a pod. We go everywhere together. I stared up at he sky and let the cold breeze him as I began singing slowly.

Pain without Love.
Pain, I can't get enough.
Pain, I like it though.
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all.

Your sick of feeling numb.
Your not the only one.
I'll take you by the hand.
And I'll show you a world that you can understand.
This life is filled with hurt.
When happiness doesn't work.
Trust me, and take my hand.
When the lights go out, you'll understand.

Pain without Love.
Pain, I can't get enough.
Pain, I like it though.
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all.

Anger and agony, are better than misery.
Trust me, I got a plan.
When the lights go up you'll understand.

Pain without Love.
Pain, I can't get enough.
Pain, I like it though.
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all.
-Pain by Three Days Grace

I finished the song and sighed as my school came into view.

Day #1032; here we go.

I walked into the school keeping my head down and trying not to draw attention to myself. However, when you have silver hair and golden eyes; how is that possible?

I felt a yank on my hair, and I was pulled back and came face to face with Adam. He was my number one bully, and you could always count on him to make my day worse than it already is.

"Hey Ruka" he said giving me a fake smile "I haven't seen you in three days."

It was true.

After my nightmare I stayed home from school and my grandfather didn't seem to care. It felt good to be away from school. No pain. I ignored him and he just smirked.

"Where have you been" he asked raising a curious eyebrow.

I didn't answer and he yanked hard on my hair making me yelp in pain.

"I asked you a question Ruka!" He said pulling harder "now... ANSWER IT!!"

"Home!" I said as he threw me to the ground "I was at home!"

"Why?" He asked.

My heart kept in my throat and I panicked. I can't tell him; he'll just think I'm crazy and bully me more. I hurriedly stood up and tried to run, but he grabbed the back of my shirt and forced me back on the ground.

So much for that.

Kids in the hallway snickered and whispered at me; no one bothering to help. Adam leaned closer to my ear; a snarl on his face.

"How dare you run away from me!" He said angrily his hand wrapping around my neck "who the hell do you think you are?!"

Usually, I would have remained silent and let him continue to torture me. Instead, I felt a spark of courage ignite in me and I turned to glare at him. I could see the surprise clear on his face and my fox egged me on.

"I'll tell you who the hell I am" I said snarling "my name is Ruka Hatake! I'm sick of being tossed around and treated like shit from people like you!"

He just stared at me in shock, and the bell signaling the start of school sounded. I grabbed his hand from around my throat and angrily tossed it to the side before standing up and walking off.

Woah! That felt... good!

I felt different and more in control! I really liked that! The courage feeling slowly drifted away and a frown replaced my smirk.

Why did I do that? Do I have a freaking death wish?

'You are very bipolar' my fox said telepathically.

'Its all your fault' I said going inside my classroom.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of chapter. 2! I hope you enjoyed it!

Ruka: I need a friend~

Me: *Hugs her* You have me!

Ruka: Do I?

Me: *Nods*

Kinase: You'll get some friends soon! Don't be so impatient!

Me: Leave her alone Kinase!

Ruka: This is one of the reasons why I'm so depressed...

Kinase: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto

Me: Later guys!