55. Encounter with the sound ninja

'I'd rather die my way then live your's'

-Anonymous
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking down a straight narrow path.

It had been straight for so long now and I just contiuned walking down it, wondering where it would lead. Finally, I reached a problem and stopped in my tracks. The path wasn't straight anymore, there were now three different paths in front of me, each a different color.

One path was blue, one was sea foam green, and the last was onyx. I stared at the three paths confused, those colors seemed so familiar but I couldn't make out where I've seen them before. Might as well choose one. I decided to pick the blue path and I began walking down it. A bright white light engulfed my vision and I covered my eyes when it suddenly disappeared. I opened my eyes and in front of me I saw....

"Naruto?" I said confused.

He smiled and stared at me affectionately. He looked a lot older, he looked like he was about 17 or 18 now, and we seemed to be in his house.

"I'm glad you came" he said simply walking over to me "now I can finally tell you."

I stared at him confused then looked down at my body. I think I was older too, maybe 16 or 17. Definitely not 18 though.

"Tell me what?"

This is a strange dream, I guess I'll go along with it though. What's the worst that could happen?

"I love you" Naruto said kissing my neck "and I want you to be mine."

What the hell! Is this a wet dream?! I don't want to have one of these! Granddad told me about these before and it scared me! Granddad said only bad girls have dreams like this and ghost will haunt me if I have one! Wake up Ruka! WAKE UP!

"Ruka" Naruto said grabbing my shoulders.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Now he's touching me! AH, MAKE HIM STOP! SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP! THIS IS CONSIDERED RAPE!

"Ruka!" Naruto repeated, starting to shake my shoulders.

Wait....what?

"RUKA WAKE UP!" Naruto said shaking me harder.

*****

I yelped and jerked awake as I felt Sakura stop shaking my shoulders

"Finally" she exclaimed, sighing in relief "you're a heavy sleeper!"

I stared at her for a long time, blinking away the vision of Naruto in my mind. I then tackled her into a hug as she yelped in surprise.

"Thank you Sakura!"

"What" Sakura said confused "Ruka are you okay?!"

I slowly nodded and Sakura chuckled before pushing me off of her gently.

"Well the reason I woke you up is because I think we have company" she whispered, frowning.

I exhaled deeply and pulled out a Kunai as I peeked out of the stump. I surveyed our surroundings, and felt three chakra presences nearby. I went back inside the stump and clutched my Kunai tighter.

"There are three people outside" I said as Sakura gasped "they're just hiding."

"What do we do" Sakura asked, nervously clutching her hands together.