1: If you say so.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

He leaned on in to kiss her. But she turned away and pushed him.

"Don't... Please Cheol," Seunghee said.

"Come on Seunghee... We've been dating for a month. Can't I get a kiss yet?" Seungcheol replied.

"No. Not yet. Let's go home."

"Yeah right. You're the boss."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seungcheol really liked Seunghee. Seunghee on the other hand felt a little reserved on their relationship. She liked him but she had put a barrier between them. They were only 20. She didn't want anything serious yet. And there was Jeonghan, Seungcheol's best bud that they always hung out with. She had grown fond of him for some reason. Jeonghan however, kept a secret from both of them. A secret that he soon would reveal.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Dance class was up on a Friday. Playing on the background was dance beats and dancers were all over the place. Seunghee sat at a corner busy with her phone, sneaking peeks at Seungcheol who was strutting his stuff with the others. She saw Jeonghan approaching her. He looked at her but she kept the eye-locking at a limit. The he sat next to her.

"Aren't you going to him?" Jeonghan asked.

"Why would I do that? He's enjoying himself," Seunghee answered.

"He doesn't like it when you're not looking."

"Ah... Just let him be."

"Are you going this weekend? To Jeju?"

"I don't know. We haven't decided yet. Aren't you coming? He's tagging you along right?"

"Well he asked me to go... But can I tag along? It's your alone time, you know. I might disturb your time 'together'."

"I know what you're thinking Jeonghan. We're not reaching that point anytime soon."

"Well then, sure. I'll come if you say so."

"Yeah right."

Seungcheol then walked by the two and stood in front of Seunghee.

"Don't you start hitting on my girl Jeonghan. You don't want me to be your enemy," Seungcheol uttered.

"What are you saying bro! That will never happen," Jeonghan replied.

"Then it's all good! Let's go to Jeju this weekend!" Seungcheol exclaimed.

"We were just talking about that in fact," Seunghee said.

"Yeah? Then let's go!" Seungcheol said.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...