4 : I'll protect you.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Seunghee was cut by a deep kiss from Seungcheol. He finally did it, he thought. Her lips were so soft. He was getting lightheaded as he went on deeper. Seunghee was getting scared. He was bare-chested as he was kissing her. She could feel his heated skin over her shirt. She was starting to get disgusted at how his tongue has entered her mouth. She started struggling by then, kicking in the air, scratching his back, pushing his chest away. Only moans of rejection came out from her lips. Tears also began forming in her eyes. All those feelings she felt earlier went to trash.

But Seungcheol wanted her so bad. He planned for this night. He waited for this. He wanted to make her his own no matter what. That was what was going in his mind for weeks now.

He started feeling her, sliding his hand over her bare leg, reaching her panty line, then also switching to lapping at her neck.

"Stop!! Seungcheol stop!! Get away from me!!" Seunghee exclaimed.

"I want you so bad Seunghee. I can't sleep for days thinking about this night... Hm..." Seungcheol states.

"You promised me! You promised you won't touch me! So stop now! Please... You're scaring me... I don't want this..."

She was crying then. But Seungcheol was not stopping. Stopping was not on his plan.

"I'll make you happy Seunghee. Don't struggle now, I'll be gentle, I promise. I don't want to hurt you."

"I hate you!! Get off me! Get off me now!!"

"I won't Seunghee. You're mine tonight."

He continued harassing her. Sucking on her skin, he touched her however he wanted. She couldn't move him. He was too strong for her. She couldn't do anything to him. It was a nightmare for her. She could only beg him to stop.

"Please... Stop this... Stop it... Cheol... I beg you..."

He managed to undress her shirt by then, revealing her cleavage. And not wasting any time, he cupped her mounds.

"Stop it!! Don't touch me!!"

"I love you Seunghee... I love you so much..."

Suddenly, a loud bang on the door was heard. It was Jeonghan, who forced the door open.

Shocked by the sound, Seungcheol turned only to meet a very hard punch from a very angry Jeonghan. He was sent flying to the floor. Jeonghan saw the state Seunghee was in. He took off his blazer and gave it to her.

"Cover up, Seunghee..." Jeonghan coolly said.

Seunghee was tongue-tied. Jeonghan was still beating Seungcheol up. He didn't give him a chance to fight back. She was still crying, she was still scared and confused of what happened when Jeonghan tagged her along to his room. She sat there on his bed. Shocked.

"You stay here for the night. We'll sort everything out tomorrow. You can rest now. Alright? I'm here. I'll protect you." he uttered.

"Jeonghan... Thank you..." she replied.

She cried even more. Jeonghan saved her.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

To be continued...